No replies to this topic

#1 rubixcub

rubixcub

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 10 December 2002 - 12:18 AM

A little game, I guess that's how you can think of it. Take the elements, the girls, the villain, locations, plot, titles, theme singers, cool moments, etc. Put your ideas and combinations forth in this thread. I'll start:

Bond 21:
Bond: Brosnan (obviously)
Villain: Ian McKellen
Allies: Felix Leiter, Jack Wade, Damian Falco, Candy (a young nubile CIA operative, and sacrificial lamb in this installment)
Locations: Germany, USA (probably more tho)
Title: SHATTERHAND
Theme sung by: Tom Jones

Plot:

I came up with this a few years ago and have trouble remembering everything, and I also threw in some new things and I think I combined some other ideas so bear with me.

It's a chase to find out who kidnapped one of the world's leading computer security experts and his daughter. The father is held at the villain's lair in the Colorado Rockies, the daugher in a warehouse in Germany.

Teaser would begin with 007 James Bond and 005 Andrew Sayer having some recreation during their vacation. They're on the golf course but are of course rudely interrupted. After the titles they're at a sporting event, 005 mentions an assassin, and that same assassin kills him right there. 007 gives chase, but with no luck. He then is assigned to take over 005's assignment and go after the missing security expert. The trail leads him back to that assassin and to a powerful businessman. He also discovers the mole who gave away 005, but before he can get anything out of him, the assassin kills him.

He winds up in Germany where he meets a homeless man named Udo who claims he has information for him. Udo tells Bond about Shatterhand, a Keyser Soze-esque figure who controls all from behind the scenes. He owns enough big companies to be far and away the richest man in the world, were he to ever come forth. That night, Udo is drugged by the assassin and cohorts, and dumped into an unfinished construction zone and buried under wet cement. The henchman smoothes out the cement and writes "Udo was here" on it.

Shatterhand (face unseen) blackmails the dude with his daughter's life, noting that there's no tie stronger than a parent to child, especially the obligation of a widowed father to an only daughter. He assembles a horde of the nation's top hackers, and gathers them in a meeting room and pays them for all the info they can give. Once done, he seals them in and floods the room ("Care to see my new aquarium?" "This is as strange a fish as I have ever seen!") With this info, the security expert must design a virus that will create Y2K and more.

The next day Bond meets up with Wade, who tells him that Shatterhand doesn't exist- he's just an imaginary target made up by some corporate big shots who went under. Bond finds the girl in the warehouse, and after a free-for-all fight, they team up and head for the states.

In the states Bond is brought to Felix Leiter, who supplies Bond with an assistant, Candy, who is as sweet a girl as she sounds. She's an innocent essentially, who has dreams that she confides in Bond, but alas, she is dropped into a vat of acid by our main henchman.

After several attempts on his life (including one in a theater that winds up with a fight in the rafters) provided by the tycoon, Bond catches up with him and gets him to talk- the names of other tycoons controlled by Shatterhand. The henchman naturally ices this guy. Interestingly enough, the guy had a summer house in the Colorado Rockies that one of the other tycoons on the list bought at auction following the first one's passing. What could this mean?

Bond scales the mountain at night leading up to Shatterhand's mansion. We don't see his face until close to the end, when he outlines his plot. To shut down all the technology in the country- shut off computers and then terminate back-up power to electricity and water- and seize the controls of the US missile supply. His price? A ransom that will put him at the top of the Fortune 500, AND recognition of the fact. He's tired of being anonymous, and wants to be acknowledged for his success and wealth.

Bond gets his commandos in the and villain dies and the day is won.

Okay, these get shorter from here on in.

Bond 22:
Bond: Hugh Jackman
Villain: Brendan Gleeson (or would he be better teaming up with Brosnan again?)
Theme sung by: Lenny Kravitz
Locations: Australia; Madagascar; Milan, Itlay

Random:
Alicia Keys for title song

Jeremy Irons as the villain

Join in the fun and put your ideas out here!

Dave