1 reply to this topic

#1 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 09 December 2002 - 02:02 PM

Just wondering if anyone could tell me what the Australian DAD Quad poster is like? I thought there was a thread on it but can't find it now, I may be using the wrong search terms.

Also, has anyone seen it in theatres at all?

#2 Miss Frost

Miss Frost

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 December 2002 - 11:49 PM

Which one is the Quad poster? There are quite a few (and one of my friends has stashed one away for me beacuse she works at Hoyts). There was the one ages ago with the smoking gun and ice, then there was a newer one with Bond and Jinx at the top, pointing guns down with a bluish black background. There are also these really awsome double sided character banner things (i'm getting one with Bond on one side and Frost on the other! Sweet!) The same sort of bluish background, and each has a different character (Bond, Jinx, Frost, Graves, Zao) on them. Bloody huge, and quite effective. Then there's a new one, with ice and explosions. Bond and Jinx are standing together with guns at the ready, Zao, Frost, Graves, a bit of the car chase, hovercraft, and something else (sorry, I have no idea what it is, but I will after I've seen the movie) is in the shards of ice. Looks pretty damn good!
Hope that was helpful.