Geezer takes over in Bond 21

4 replies to this topic

#1 DMH

DMH

Cadet

• Crew
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 December 2002 - 12:39 AM

Here is an idea I just thought up for the new Bond movie. We start out with a very old man over 80, who is very wealthy. He owns various oil refineries and powerplants through out the US, sort of a Mr. Burn's type. He seems normal, until MI6 thinks something must be astray due to some dissaperances around his facilities. As Bond investigates the old man has been hypnotized by someone sinister, maybe a disgruntled executive that did not become a trustee, But his plan is to manufacture nuclear weapons and sell them to outside powers. We could have bond go to some exotic locations to find out who is really behing this, leading to a climax on a helicopter above a nuclear plant, where the copter falls in and Bond and some random hot chick slide down the shaft of the plant(I can imagine the one liners already).

:) what do you guys think?

#2 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 03:04 AM

As they say, don't call us, we'll call you.

#3 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 03:07 AM

Not sure if I'd use that exact plot, but I'd really like to see an older man for the villain again. After relatively useful villains for a while I'd like to see another villain that can't fight Bond himself but uses his henchmen...like Stromberg.

#4 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 03:12 AM

Have William Shatner as the villain, so we can kill 2 birds with one stone. He can also sing the theme song, so you all can quit bashing Madonna as the worst Bond theme artist ever.

#5 Adam

Adam

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2002 - 05:15 AM

Originally posted by ChandlerBing
As they say, don't call us, we'll call you.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA