And for the grand finale...

3 replies to this topic

#1 FireKiss

FireKiss

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 10:52 AM

First of all BRING BACK SPECTRE. And secondly, imagine a finale in a similar vein to Firefox, but better, with a shoot out between ultra-hi tech fighters, in the vicinity of something like an American warship or more likely, an aircraft carrier. The filmmakers could put the highest standard of cgi to work in a scene where it would belong, and cut back on cgi during the films where it wasn't given enough thought.

I admit these are schoolboy fantasy ideas, without being fleshed out. But their are many times in life when you get the ending first and have to work around or backwards from it.

#2 WhiteKnightBond

WhiteKnightBond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 04:28 PM

I agree with you whole-heartedly, Firekiss. I think it would be grand if they brought back Spectre, especially if it's PB's final outing as 007. Also having a good ending like that would be fitting for something as monumental as Bond.

#3 Rayliottaasbond

Rayliottaasbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 10:57 PM

Ok, imagine this. Bond has completed his mission, he's in bed with the girl. One final quip, then just as we think the credits are about to roll. Somebody tranquilizes/knocks out Bond. When he comes around, he finds himself in an aircraft over Jamaica. He then sees again THE MAIN VILLAIN (Played by Ray Liotta hopefully) He tells Bond that unbeknownst to him, throughout this assignment he's been working against SPECTRE. Who is now back and stronger than ever.

After a bit of Villain/Bond banter they have a fight on the plane. They both fall out over ... CRAB KEY!!! They manage to drag a parachute with them, and they must have a brutal battle in the sky to determine the winner of it. Bond wins by the skin of his teeth and parachutes onto Crab Key.

He then takes out all the guards and enters the new improoved complex where he meets ERNST STAVRO BLOFELD. They spray bullets at each other but Blofeld escapes living to die another day (excuse the pun. What do you all reckon?

#4 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 11:59 PM

Er...that sounds like one of my plots that I came up with when I was 12.

Come to think of it, that sounds like the end of DAD.

No, offense, though.