8 replies to this topic

#1 SeanValen00V

SeanValen00V

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 04:52 PM

I wouldn't mind, his scenes are light in Goldeneye, "what are you, the weather man, for crying out load, another stiff *** brit, with your secret codes are passwords"

"Hey Jimmy. Hey Jimbo, he didn't even say goodbye. "TND

Good actor as well, although its confusing for some, as Jon Don Baker played Whitiker in TLD, but Wade is so different, didn't notice or spoils it.

But then again, its good to have new characters, Bond meets alot of people, so good to show variety, but glad we got to see him twice.

#2 Citan Trevelyan

Citan Trevelyan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 03:06 AM

Yeah, the guy most love the series. I wouldn't be angry at all to see him return.

#3 Dr. Yes

Dr. Yes

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 05:19 AM

I'd love to see Jack Wade come back. One of my friends who I went to see DAD with was actually pretty disappointed that he didn't show up in this one. I thought he provided some good comic relief and is a great addition to the Bond series. I hope they write him back into the next movie.

I could live without seeing "the rose" again, though....

#4 JackChase007

JackChase007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3446 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 01:32 PM

Well, I thought Wade was fine in GoldenEye, but was unneccesary in TND. I think that Felix is in due for a much needed visit - we haven't seen him for 13 years!

Either that, or bring back Valentin - Wilson DID hint that the gunshot was not fatal...

#5 RITZ

RITZ

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 01:36 PM

Wade was cool in GE and TND(if a little OTP). I would have liked to have seen him in DAD instead of that daft goon Falco who made no impact on me what so ever.

We could bring Valentine back - maybe in a wheelchair:p That would be good

#6 Peter

Peter

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 445 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 12:32 AM

If I had a choice between Wade, Falco, or Felix, obviously Felix. As JackChase said, He was interesting in GE, but the equivalent of Sheriff Pepper in TND. Besides, what was Wade doing in Okinawa if he was based in St. Petersburg? Whatever.

#7 WhiteKnightBond

WhiteKnightBond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 136 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 04:30 PM

It's time to bring back Felix...and what about Tanner? We haven't seen him since Goldeneye, and he is Bond's best friend at MI6...

#8 RITZ

RITZ

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 04:33 PM

Originally posted by WhiteKnightBond
It's time to bring back Felix...and what about Tanner? We haven't seen him since Goldeneye, and he is Bond's best friend at MI6...

Tanner was in TWINE, but briefly. We could give him a bigger role.

But I loved Jack Wade - bring him back:D

#9 ShakeNotStirred

ShakeNotStirred

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 December 2002 - 05:41 PM

Jack Wade is an awesome. It would be awesome it he came back for Bond 21. He calls Bond Jimbo and that adds a very nice comical effect to the movie. I think he is also a good actor. It would also be nice to bring back Tanner or Felix also.