9 replies to this topic

#1 SeanValen00V

SeanValen00V

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1518 posts

Posted 30 November 2002 - 12:58 AM

Having re-established himself on west wing tv series, and is leaving the show next season, it's like's Pierce's tv role with Remingtion Steel. To be Bond, you have to be a established player, but not be a mega star(this rules out those rumours of people like Russel Crowe etc), which Barbara Brocolli said in a newspaper interview I read 2 weeks ago. I remember seeing him play Sean Dillion, a agent type character in a short mini series once, he's a very capable actor, bad boy image in his past, but cleaned up his act, could be a fresh injection of a different personality, also looking youthful approaching his 40s, Pierce was around 40 when he did Goldeneye.

Only perks, is Amercian, but I think he can bridge the gap of being English.

Anybody see Framed? Starred Timothy Dalton, british mini series based on a novel by Lynda La Plante , original series with Dalton was shot in the UK, I really enjoyed it. And coming across the video store, I saw the tv movie remake in the US, and guess who stars in it, Sam Neil as Dalton's character Eddie Myers, and Rob Lowe as the man who brings Eddie Myers into jail. Interesting enough, Sam Neal we know casted for Bond in The Living Daylights, if you saw the documentry on the dvd, and here is the framed movie playing Dalton's character, who played Eddie first, and my Bond choice actor for next Bond Rob Lowe in it, hehe, who knows, stranger things have happened in the Bond series.

#2 White Tuxedo

White Tuxedo

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 12:07 AM

Can he wear the daddy pants? Is he gonna squirt some? Is he gonna cry?

#3 JackChase007

JackChase007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3446 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 01:43 AM

I don't know which is a worse suggestion - Lowe or Kevin Costner for Bond...

I'm sure there are choices out there that could be even worse, but I'd really like to know where this came from.

#4 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 02:39 AM

I think they should make President Bartlet the next villan; Lowe can play the henchman.

#5 JackChase007

JackChase007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3446 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 02:53 AM

Now that is more feasable...

#6 White Tuxedo

White Tuxedo

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 06:32 AM

I know, Charlie Sheen as James Bond! He likes the ladies.

#7 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 07:52 PM

Martin SHeen can play M. Denise Richard can come back, too. His first assignment, going undercover working for the Mayor of New York City.

#8 Rayliottaasbond

Rayliottaasbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 12:25 AM

ROB LOWE! I like, i don't understand why so many don't agree. Let's face it, a much better choice than Robbie Freakin Williams. Can someone tell me what else Rob has been in? Cos i think he rocks. I've only seen him in austin powers and the west wing.

#9 ChandlerBing

ChandlerBing

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4010 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 02:30 AM

He danced with Snow White at the Academy Awards once. He also had a nasty thing with videotape and a bunch of underage girls, at the Democratic Convention, no less. No, President Clinton was not involved.

#10 JackChase007

JackChase007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3446 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 02:21 PM

He was also the villain in "Wayne's World". Sure, Lowe would be better than Robbie Williams, but that still doesn't say much. Hell, ROBIN Williams would be better. Aside from just pure opinion, the only thing I can say is that he's American, and I can't see them ever casting an American Bond.