mattbowyer

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 29 November 2002 - 05:29 AM

It's official!

PIERCE BROSNAN TO ATTEND AUSTRALASIAN PREMIERE

Come and see Pierce Brosnan in person on the red carpet at the DIE ANOTHER DAY Australasian Premiere.
WHERE:- Crown Towers, Melbourne
WHEN:- Wednesday, 11 December 2002
TIME:- from 6pm

DIE ANOTHER DAY opens nationally from 12 December.

http://www.foxmovies...iefingnewsID=84

#2 James Boldman

James Boldman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:31 AM

Me being a Victorian, I'm hoping the same thing happens and we get both Craig and Green in Melbourne. :)

#3 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:41 AM

Thank you for resurrecting a four year old post! Everyone who clicks on this is going to assume its the CR premiere. :)

#4 Auric64

Auric64

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:18 AM

Thank you for resurrecting a four year old post! Everyone who clicks on this is going to assume its the CR premiere. :)

Dinovelvet, thank God, I thought I was stuck in some weird time warp for a minute.

Now, what would have been interesting is if Brosnan was going to attend ANY CR premiere, especially with Craig in attendance.

Handbags at 20 paces, me thinks?

Would Craig beat Brosnan in an all out bitch cat fight? Yep, my money`s on the rugged man over the pretty boy.

Best

Andy

#5 DOUBLE-O-JOE

DOUBLE-O-JOE

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:54 AM

Dinovelvet, thank God, I thought I was stuck in some weird time warp for a minute.

Now, what would have been interesting is if Brosnan was going to attend ANY CR premiere, especially with Craig in attendance.

Would Craig beat Brosnan in an all out bitch cat fight? Yep, my money`s on the rugged man over the pretty boy.

Best

Andy

Come on stop this crap about Brosnan being a wimp....for god sake!!! Get a life!!!! He'll be remembered as one of the great Bonds, as will Craig. BTW, remember how Brosnan went through hell when his first wife was dying of cancer....he got through it all and still became a great Bond. It takes plenty of guts to stand by your partner, then to move forward and succeed as he's done. On the other hand DC will be a great Bond too, but in real life he seems to be the love'em & leave'em type- that's not a REAL MAN. Ironically DC makes for a tougher 007 compared to Brosnan, however in real life perhaps the opposite is true?

#6 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:15 AM

LOL! Surprised me. I clicked on the link and couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

#7 Robert Watts

Robert Watts

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:58 AM

Me being a Victorian, I'm hoping the same thing happens and we get both Craig and Green in Melbourne. :)

First of all, the Australian CR Premier is in Sydney. Not Melbourne.

Furthermore, Craig and Murino -- along with Babs and Campbell are the confirmed people to be coming down under -- not Craig and Green.

Edited by Robert Watts, 03 November 2006 - 05:58 AM.

#8 James Boldman

James Boldman

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:43 AM

Ah that's a pity. Crown is surely far better equipped than anything in Sydney...

:P haha the Sydney / Melbourne rivalry. Gotta love it! :P

When was this announced? In 2005 knowing me. :)

#9 Auric64

Auric64

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:48 PM

Best

Andy

Come on stop this crap about Brosnan being a wimp....for god sake!!! Get a life!!!! He'll be remembered as one of the great Bonds, as will Craig. BTW, remember how Brosnan went through hell when his first wife was dying of cancer....he got through it all and still became a great Bond. It takes plenty of guts to stand by your partner, then to move forward and succeed as he's done. On the other hand DC will be a great Bond too, but in real life he seems to be the love'em & leave'em type- that's not a REAL MAN. Ironically DC makes for a tougher 007 compared to Brosnan, however in real life perhaps the opposite is true?

DOUBLE-0-JOE CALM DOWN!!

It was only meant to be a joke. I guess I should have added a winking face to show you I WAS only joking.

I loved Brosnan in the Bond films, and until I see Craig in action, Brosnan will still be my second favourite Bond, (tied with Dalton) so don`t get your blood pressure up! :P

There. I`ve added a smiley to show you I`ve said that in jest.

Best

Andy

#10 Robert Watts

Robert Watts

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:33 AM

Ah that's a pity. Crown is surely far better equipped than anything in Sydney...

:P haha the Sydney / Melbourne rivalry. Gotta love it! :P

When was this announced? In 2005 knowing me. :)

http://commanderbond.net/article/3728