My Proposal For Bond 21 - "the Undertaker's Wind"

6 replies to this topic

#1 Scorpius

Scorpius

Cadet

• Crew
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 November 2002 - 06:20 PM

Guntrun Shatterhand is known as the Undertaker. He is a charismatic 50 year-old patron of the arts who also happens to have six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot. This makes is difficult for him to perform daily tasks so he has developed a high level of charisma to motivate people to perform tasks for him.

He lives in a garden of death that protects his lair. He has motivated a group of SIX terrorists to plant six poison gas-dispensing devices around the globe. They release the Undertaker's Wind - a highly potent nerve gas. 007 and 001 capture one of six terrorists in the pre-title sequence. This could involve high-speed motorcycles (not slow speed as in TND).

Bond must track down the other five. He goes to Australia and Canada. He would fight one of the terrorists on top of the CN Tower in Toronto (world's tallest building - good place to dispense lethal gas).

In USA, he gets some help from Jinx. They must track down clues about Shatterhand's whereabouts and where the gas devices are.

Finale in London.

Shatterhand has a killer bird, the one Eon was going to give Renard in TWINE. It attacks and kills people. It attacks Bond but he shoots it out of the air.

Because most of the theme songs have sucked since AVTAK, we will have an instrumental like OHMSS.

#2 Red Widow Dawn

Red Widow Dawn

Sub-Lieutenant

• Enlisting
  • Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 November 2002 - 09:49 PM

Interesting plot. I'd like to see Renard's eyeball-plucking bird in an upcoming movie too.

BTW, are you the same Scorpius from MI6.co.uk?

#3 Scorpius

Scorpius

Cadet

• Crew
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 November 2002 - 02:40 AM

No, different one.

I will have to get my cult to bump him off.

#4 WC

WC

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 25 November 2002 - 03:04 PM

Not a bad idea, but "The Undertaker's Wind" sounds like something to do with a mortician's flatulence!

#5 Scorpius

Scorpius

Cadet

• Crew
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 November 2002 - 07:54 PM

Yes, Welshcat, but I couldn't think of another title. I just started brabbing any old Fleming chapter title.

#6 General Koskov

General Koskov

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1862 posts

Posted 28 November 2002 - 09:12 PM

Interesting idea. I like the CN tower bit, but a killer bird? Sounds like the exploding pheasants in CR (1967).

#7 Scorpius

Scorpius

Cadet

• Crew
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 November 2002 - 05:40 AM

General Koskov -

The killer bird bit was going to be Renard's little quirky thing in TWINE. Alfred Hitchcock used the idea rather sucessfully...

We need a memorable quirk for the henchmen. Zao's diamonds were interesting, but other than Oddjob's hat and Jaws's teeth, nothing has had lasting appeal.

I figure a killer bird would be as memorable as a killer hat.