3 replies to this topic

#1 MadeleineSwann

MadeleineSwann

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 07:05 PM

16gmk1v.jpg

Now that Spectre has been released on DVD and most people on here should have seen it by now, I thought I'd take the recent free time I have to work on my version of the twenty-fourth James Bond film. I setup this discussion: SPECTRE: What would you have done differently? (SPOILERS) on MI6Community.

I'm not trying to say that Spectre was terrible because I loved it but personally I just didn't find it the twenty-fourth James Bond film I was hoping/looking for after Skyfall. I think the tone shifted from what Mendes had created when I feel like they should've kept what they had going with Skyfall, but unfortunately I feel like they went down the route of okay let's look at everything people liked about old James Bond films and put in one film whereas Skyfall did it's own thing while honouring the previous films.

I'm going to be using 'High Time to Kill' by Raymond Benson as 'adaptation' material as I think the film and the book have a somethings in common already and we've some fine tuning, it could be seen as an adaptation of the Benson novel. If anyone wants to know anything about what I'm going to do or has any tips or even ideas of what they think should've or could've happened in the twenty-fourth Bond film. Please let me know.

Edited by MadeleineSwann, 31 March 2016 - 07:05 PM.

#2 MadeleineSwann

MadeleineSwann

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:24 PM

SPECTRE ANNOUNCENT

2z7of9e.jpg
Here is the cast for my re-attempt at Spectre, directed by Sam Mendes, which shall be based on the Raymond Benson novel 'High Time to Kill''. Returning cast members include Daniel Craig as James Bond, Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner, Ben Whishaw as Q, Naomie Harris as Moneypenny, Ralph Fiennes as M and Jesper Christensen as Mr. White.

New cast members include Burn Gorman as Denbigh, David Bautista as Mr Hinx, Monica Bellucci as Lucia Sciarra, Léa Seydoux as Madeleine Swann, Alexander Siddig as Kazim, Joey Ansah as Vogel and finally, Christoph Waltz as Franz Oberhauser.

Locations for SPECTRE will include Pinewood Studios London, Mexico City, Rome, Tangier in Morocco. Bond is also back in the snow, this time in Austria as well as other locations. The 24th Bond outing will also see a brand new Aston Martin designed specially for this film, called the DB10.

Edited by MadeleineSwann, 04 April 2016 - 12:26 PM.

#3 MadeleineSwann

MadeleineSwann

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:15 AM

James Bond is back in a new SPECTRE teaser, giving us a sneak peak of the 24th James Bond adventure. Featuring a sneak peak at new look given to Christoph Waltz's character Franz Oberhauser and the teaser trailer music from the Skyfall teaser.

Edited by MadeleineSwann, 06 April 2016 - 02:16 AM.

#4 Darthyan

Darthyan

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:56 PM

May I make a suggestion? I'd have it that Blofeld DIDN'T control Quantum from go. After Bond and Camille crippled Quantum in the movie, Blofeld (formerly a normal, if smart, terrorist leader, seized control of Quantum in it's weakened state.) White fled because after he did research on his new boss the sheer depravity he uncovered (such as the fact that he murdered his unit to survive and canibalized the remains) appalled even him. In short, White may be evil, but Blofeld's heartless cruelty and depravity appalls even him.