DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:11 AM

From the CBn main page.

Spoiler-free discussion.

Interesting news, and great to have another Bond girl added to the cast. I wonder what she will be? Nice to have a Mexican Bond girl - I wonder if she will end up as a Manuela in Rio character, or Strawberry Fields in QOS?

We shall see.

#2 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:41 AM

Certainly easy on the eyes. Hopefully, she'll play a supporting bit/role much like in Octopussy with Bianca and not be the "sacrificial lamb" sort of Bond girl.

Also, hopefully, she won't have to have Bond scold her about touching her ear.  ;)

#3 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 06:27 AM

Certainly easy on the eyes. Hopefully, she'll play a supporting bit/role much like in Octopussy with Bianca and not be the "sacrificial lamb" sort of Bond girl.

Also, hopefully, she won't have to have Bond scold her about touching her ear.  ;)

Ah yes, Bianca. I bet he saw alot of her in Miami.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#4 x007AceOfSpades

x007AceOfSpades

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4369 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:15 AM

Being that she is hispanic, she'll probably be a woman Bond meets in Mexico (obviously).

#5 Simon

Simon

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5884 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:16 PM

She'll no doubt be lying on his chest, in bed, consoling him while he drinks a bottle of Corona...

#6 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:15 AM

I'm guessing she's a field agent in Bond's corner. Then again, she could be the opposition.

#7 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:20 AM

Lovely girl...be nice to see Bond bed three ladies in one film again...Spectre...Henchman..ahhh...the good ol days! B)

#8 graric

graric

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

Lovely girl...be nice to see Bond bed three ladies in one film again...Spectre...Henchman..ahhh...the good ol days!

Well if Bond and Moneypenny did sleep together in Skyfall, technically he would have slept with three girls in Skyfall (Severine, Moneypenny, and the nameless girl on the beach.)
Although of course it would be nice if he beded three named girls this time around.

#9 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

Here is an interview with her in the Sydney Morning Herald.

http://www.smh.com.a...401-1mcpba.html

And Barbara Broccoli hints that Bond 25 might feature Australia! Here's hoping!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#10 tdalton

tdalton

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11680 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:48 AM

And Barbara Broccoli hints that Bond 25 might feature Australia! Here's hoping!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully it ends up happening and we see Bond go to Australia in Bond 25.  

#11 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:49 AM

Hopefully it ends up happening and we see Bond go to Australia in Bond 25.  

I would try to become an extra!!

#12 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:24 AM

Lovely girl...be nice to see Bond bed three ladies in one film again...Spectre...Henchman..ahhh...the good ol days!

Although of course it would be nice if he beded three named girls this time around.

What if Bond beds *four* ladies this time around? ;)

#13 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:25 PM

What if Bond beds *four* ladies this time around? ;)

Like he did in AVTAK.  I think that is the only one where he definitely beds 4. Thunderball if you count Paula.

#14 Double-Oh Agent

Double-Oh Agent

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4325 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:24 AM

I don't count Paula in Thunderball as a 007 conquest--although it wouldn't surprise me if they had had a sexual relationship before that particular mission. However, there are a couple of Bond movies besides A View To A Kill where Bond did score highly in bedded women. You can make a case for From Russia With Love (Sylvia Trench and Tatiana Romanova of course, while Zora and Vida are also hinted at) and also Never Say Never Again (Patricia Fearing, Fatima Blush, the Nassau fisherwoman, and Domino Petachi). Interestingly, the two oldest Bonds in their final 007 movies tie for the most bedded girls with four.

#15 DaveBond21

DaveBond21

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 18026 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:22 AM

I don't count Paula in Thunderball as a 007 conquest--although it wouldn't surprise me if they had had a sexual relationship before that particular mission. However, there are a couple of Bond movies besides A View To A Kill where Bond did score highly in bedded women. You can make a case for From Russia With Love (Sylvia Trench and Tatiana Romanova of course, while Zora and Vida are also hinted at) and also Never Say Never Again (Patricia Fearing, Fatima Blush, the Nassau fisherwoman, and Domino Petachi). Interestingly, the two oldest Bonds in their final 007 movies tie for the most bedded girls with four.

Ah yes, you are quite right about FRWL. I forgot about Sylvia.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________