#31 glidrose

glidrose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

Spoiler

Strange dream I had a couple o' nights ago. I met with MGW and BB and gave them an idea. There would be a tag scene after the closing credits. We'd see a close-up of a hand petting a white angora cat. The camera pans up and we see a heavily-made up 104 year old Benedict Cumberbatch who apparently has some connection to Peter O'Toole. (Can't remember what the connection is, sorry!) He's to say "Kill Bond, now" a la Donald Pleasance. So here I am at a special premiere screening in a rather small but fairly crowded screening room. And I'm excitedly telling everybody "don't leave until after the credits!" We get to the tag scene and the filmmakers botch it. I can't remember specifically how they botch the camera-work in the scene - maybe they start on a badly lit medium shot of Cumberbatch - but Cumberbatch camps his lines, imitating Pleasance to the nth degree. And I hear the audience muttering what a stupid scene it is.

#32 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

I still haven't been able to find a copy of this issue yet.. Anyone else, States-side, had any more luck than me?

#33 JCRendle

JCRendle

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3639 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:33 PM

I still haven't been able to find a copy of this issue yet.. Anyone else, States-side, had any more luck than me?

If you have an iPad, I believe you can download an American edition... http://www.empireonline.com/ipadusa/

#34 The Dove

The Dove

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16671 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:44 PM

Sadly, I don't but thanks anyways, JC.. Just need to be patient.. I was able to buy the Skyfall Empire magazine over here at some point...keeping my eyes peeled for when the new issue finally arrives on shelves here.. :)