This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

I Only Need One - short film (tMWtGG fan film)

1 reply to this topic

#1 ionlyneedone

ionlyneedone

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:00 AM

Hello everyone! I found this forum after reading on a few other 007 forums, and this is my first time here. I especially like the fan fiction and fan works sections. It's especially inspiring to see so much fan work. I wanted to share my own fan work, although it is not in story form, we are making a short film. It's called I Only Need One, inspired by MWGG. We're modernizing the characters, updating their combat tactics and the intensity of the Funhouse, all while staying within the "Bond Rules" that keep it classic and make it a Bond film. Bond is being invited to a duel, and when he shows up on the island, Scaramanga puts him through a series of challenges to reach the funhouse. Once there, they will be having their one on one duel.

We've got a sick Golden Gun (this time with a built-in flashlight), a PPK, and are working on building the funhouse set with rotating mirrors & a grid up top that we can rig to so we can do some light wirework for stunts (send people flying, etc). We also have a sick fight planned with a Fire Axe and huge muscle man like the huge guy fight in District B-13.

If you are interested in seeing more, we’re posting various photos, artwork, updates, etc. on this facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ionlyneedone

One of our indiegogo rewards for backers is a replica of our Golden Gun with their name etched in calligraphy on it:

BkqZkgR.jpg

#2 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:39 AM

We've got a sick Golden Gun (this time with a built-in flashlight), a PPK, and are working on building the funhouse set with rotating mirrors & a grid up top that we can rig to so we can do some light wirework for stunts (send people flying, etc). We also have a sick fight planned with a Fire Axe and huge muscle man like the huge guy fight in District B-13.

Enjoy the sick lawyers' letters.