Amswers ! Served fresh and hot !
1. The chicken, of course. Eggs can't do that.
2. Good heavens, it's not just that -- neither of them can recognize the other ! After YOLT, both Blofeld and Bond underwent SIGNIFICANT changes in appearance, voice, etc. before they met again, so, it's understandable.
3. Being a villain is extremely time-consuming. They're not the movie-going type.
4. Bond never broke up with Tracy. She left him. In fact, she left this very plane of existence.
5. It's ok to do that. In fact, you should, as soon as possible. It may help you raise your threshold of pain, so that you, too, can be a super-agent, and you'll be ready for the dreaded "hot pan of frying bacon near the naked person being tortured" torture. Had Quantum not shot LeChifre at the moment they did, in CR, that was next up for Bond. LeChifre clearly was getting nowhere with the "whacking the naked man's privates with a knotted rope" torture, and it would soon have been time to switch to more extreme, excruciating techniques.
6. Big and Kananga are two of the many personalities in Sybil. Bond saw only these two personalities. Good thing. Had he seen Sybil, he'd likely have seduced her. Then, following a highly energetic moment (see number 1, above), she might have reverted to Big, or Kananga...complicating the villain-hero relationship considerably...which (see number 2, above) never happened to the other fellow, or the other other fellow.