4 replies to this topic

#1 Hemmingford

Hemmingford

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this post? I would have posted but I needed to create a new login after losing my previous details.

Earlier this week I was fortunate enough to get a preview of the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London Film Museum as well as chat with Ben Collins & Chris Corbould and thought I would share them here. Lots more pics and a review to come still.

Questions etc. welcome (please be gentle)

Thanks

Edited by Hemmingford, 20 March 2014 - 03:59 PM.

#2 SecretAgentFan

SecretAgentFan

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9055 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

Excellent!  Please, more!

#3 Simon

Simon

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5884 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:07 AM

In the Ben Collins interview, a point of accuracy sir.  The corkscrew stunt being in Golden Gun, not Live / Let Die.

#4 Hemmingford

Hemmingford

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Thanks Simon,  I have amended the copy accordingly. :)  I have also now posted my chat with stunt legend Vic Armstrong http://www.theestabl...-armstrong.html

Thanks

#5 Hemmingford

Hemmingford

Cadet

• Crew
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

Hey all,

I have added 3 posts about the Bond in Motion exhibition focussed around the launch day and visitors:

Bond legends gather to launch the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London Film Museum, I bring you an inside look - Part 1

Bond legends gather to launch the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London Film Museum, I bring you an inside look & chat with museum founder Jonathan Sands - Part 2

Bond legends gather to launch the Bond in Motion exhibition at the London Film Museum, I bring you an inside look & Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson drop some Bond 24 updates - Part 3

Best