2 replies to this topic

#1 Double Naught spy

Double Naught spy

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

For those of you unaware, the acronym KFM stands for "Kill, F&%k, or Marry."  In other words, of the Bond girls or (male allies), who would you kill, who would you engage in intercourse with, and who would you marry?    To the men of CBN, to make it more challenging, try not to use female villains (Rosie Carver, Fiona Volpe, etc.) 

As for the ladies of CBN (and certainly for any male posters who feel more comfortable responding to the "Bond Allies" topic), please give the actor's name if/when you choose "Felix."

And if it's not too much to ask, give your reasoning for your choices.

OK, I'll start...

Kill: Holly Goodhead (MR) - As much as it pains me to "off" my very first Bond girl, she really has a chip on her shoulder that makes her single-mindedly a real pain in the rear and (personality-wise) unattractive.  It's only at the end of the movie that (maybe the zero-G made that chip on her shoulder drift away?) she seemingly melts to Bond's charms.

F--k:  Plenty O'Toole (DAF) - Are you kidding? Any chance that I could succeed where James Bond failed is enough for me!  I'd even be fine with an 'asterisk' (due to the fact that it was the intervention of the Vegas mobsters that prevented Bond from "sealing the deal") on the ledger.

Marry: Natalya Simonova (GE) - Beautiful, smart, and loyal - what more could you ask for in a mate?  I had considered Kara Milovy (and she certainly would be a runner-up), but then it occurred to me how much she'd be gone on tour for so much of the year.  With her gone all the time, who'd do the dishes and dust the house?)

Edited by Double Naught spy, 20 December 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#2 Grard Bond

Grard Bond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

To kill: that has to be the guy who plays Felix Leiter in TLD. I mean: what were they thinking? Some kind of surfdude as Bonds best friend? No way! Kill, kill, kill! :angry:

To "sleep with":  Viona Volpe! Wow! She's super sexy and she's very hot in bed like an animal. Probably have to kill her afterwards too, because she's to dangerous to be kept alive!

And marry....? I'm afraid I'm not very logical and consequent, but I would marry Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp, I just love her and I think she's the most gorgeous woman in the world. Ofcourse every night I would have my Walter lying under my pillow and my finger on the trigger.... because trusting her is maybe not a real and realistic option! ;)

Edited by Grard Bond, 22 December 2013 - 12:07 AM.

#3 AMC Hornet

AMC Hornet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5857 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:22 AM

Kill: Stacey Sutton. 'Nuff said.

Frolic: a tie between Nancy (Catherine von Schell) and Mary Goodnight. Just frolic. Repeatedly.

Marry: Another tie between Kara Milovy (let the house get dusty) and Kissy Suzuki (I wouldn't even need Monica van der Syl there to translate).