DarkSkies

Recruit

• Crew
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2002 - 07:27 PM

007 Nightfire ships

14:55 19 November 2002 john_d Next Gen Console News

Summary:

EA today announced that it has released James Bond 007: NightFire on PS2, GameCube and Xbox. The PC version will ship the following week starting on Monday, November 25. Read the press release for more details, and grab the demo if you haven't done so yet.

Full Story:

EA Deploys Highly Anticipated James Bond 007: NightFire

New Title Delivers The Most Complete Bond Game Ever on Multiple Platforms!

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - Nov. 19, 2002 - Take James Bond higher and deeper than ever before. EA announces that it has released the new James Bond game that delivers a complete 007 experience filled with action-packed excitement and intrigue that leaves players shaken...and stirred! James Bond 007: NightFire™ takes Bond fans higher and deeper than any previous Bond game with intense, action-packed gameplay on the PlayStation

#2 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 20 November 2002 - 03:36 AM

Very dissapointing, but not surprising.

Probably for the best though in my case since I'll have a weekend to rent the console version and the PC version will still be fresh and new and will give me something to do over the Thanksgiving holidays besides putting up Christmas decorations and sitting around bored and stuffed.

#3 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 24 November 2002 - 12:27 AM

Scratch that...I found it at GameStop earlier today and a zip code store search on the site shows that all San Antonio GameStop locations have it in stock. And if San Antonio has it, then the rest of the US has had it longer. I've heard people talking about finding it at EB GameWorld too.