Skyfall Estate set pictures

5 replies to this topic

#1 the foraging photographer

the foraging photographer

Cadet

• Crew
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

Hello, some of you might remember me from March/April 2012 when I was blogging about the Hankley/Skyfall Lodge set - there was a thread on here about it.

A very kind Bond fan recently alerted me to the fact that someone was selling my photos as 'collector's items' on eBay Cheeky b*****d had presumably downloaded them from my blog! :angry:  Anyhow, it did give me the idea that since there appears to be a market for them (he'd sold several lots), then maybe I should do that myself, and since I am the only one with the original high-res pictures, they'd be much better quality.

I've been trying to decide whether to put them up as collections of normal sized photos, or as larger prints/sets of prints, or as collages (in which each image would be smaller). I wonder whether any of you have an opinion as to whether that might be something you'd be interested in, and if so, in what format?

Any input/suggestions gratefully received. :)

#2 the foraging photographer

Cadet

• Crew
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Well no feedback for me then. Oh well! :rolleyes:

I've listed the gravestone pictures as a collection of 7x5 inch prints, anyway, if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=190905317001

#3 Major Tallon

Major Tallon

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2107 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

I've no doubt you'll see some interest.  Maybe even from me!

#4 the foraging photographer

Cadet

• Crew
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for your reply Major Tallon. :)  I was just interested to hear what sort of format or collections people might like to see, really. I'd initially thought it would be nice to do collages, but then the individual images within the collage would be smaller and the final print would be more expensive to print and post. Ditto the costs on a larger individual print but I think that a few of the images are quite beautiful (in my humble opinion!) and would be nice as larger prints. I've no idea whether anyone else would share that view though!

I was thinking of this as a larger print... it's one of my favourite shots.

http://theforagingph...ard/p1150673-2/

Thanks for looking, anyway. :)

Edited by the foraging photographer, 18 September 2013 - 10:23 AM.

#5 Major Tallon

Major Tallon

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2107 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

I'm not particularly artistic, so my views may not be the most representative of what people would like.  Collages would be very nice, but I'm most interested in the individual prints.  And the sample print you've linked to is very nice indeed.

#6 the foraging photographer

Cadet

• Crew
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Thank you for that feedback Major Tallon - much appreciated. I'll stick with the prints / sets of prints I think.