• 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

An evening with Britt Ekland

Saturday October 26th 2013 - 7.30pm
The Blakehay Theatre
Weston-super-Mare
Tickets - £17.50 each
To book online: www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/39533

"Today young people want to be famous, want to be celebrities, well, let me tell you what happened to me . . ." - Britt Ekland

Since Britt Ekland first came to England as a contract player for 20th Century Fox in January 1964, and with her marriage to Peter Sellers one month later, Britt's life has been anything but private.

She is best known for her roles as Bond girl Mary Goodnight in the 1974 James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun alongside Roger Moore, and in the British cult horror film The Wicker Man.

Internationally acknowledged as one of the world's most beautiful women, the legendary beauty talks about her life, her big breaks, her marriage to the superstar actor Peter Sellers and her subsequent relationships, including Rod Stewart and her second marriage to Slim Jim Phantom of the 80's pop group Stray Cats.

Starring in over thirty feature films and numerous televisions shows including Absolutely Fabulous, Matt Houston, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Return Of The Saint, McCloud and Simon & Simon, Britt has never strayed from the public eye, and again in 2010 Britt proved a very popular contestant in ITV's Reality Show ''I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here''.

At the end of the show there will be a unique opportunity to put your questions to the Hollywood legend herself!

Britt Ekland is a proud Patron of the Alzheimer's Society U.K.

#2 Rik

Rik

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Will there be any other shows?

#3 Stars of Time

Stars of Time

Cadet

• Crew
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

Hi,
No, this is a one-off show in Weston-super-Mare. There is only 200 seats available and tickets go on sale Wednesday 17th July from 7pm.

Britt is also appearing the next day (Sunday 27th October) at a Special ''Stars of Time'' Halloween show at The Helicopter Museum again at Weston-super-Mare where she will be meeting fans and signing autographs. The updated website for the Halloween show will be online from 29th July at: www.starsoftime.co.uk after our Summer show.

#4 Rik

Rik

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

ok thanks for the info

#5 Stars of Time

Stars of Time

Cadet

• Crew
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

Hi all,
Thought I'd let you know that Britt has unfortunately for me been cast in a new US TV show which is being filmed from September to December this year and has had to cancel her ''Evening with Britt Ekland'' on Saturday 26th October and her appearance at the Halloween on Sunday 27th October show.
Thanks,
Dave