10 replies to this topic

#1 Tim007

Tim007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4821 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 06:06 AM

Verona Feldbusch, best known in Germany for her affair with "Modern Talking" singer Dieter Bohlen and her show on TV Station RTL, wants to become the new Bond girl in Bond 21. However, that's what she told the German Edition of FHM Magazine. Now FHM made some kind of promotion out of that and now you're able to vote for or against Verona on www.veronaforbond.de. They promise to send the results of the vote to the producers, Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli.

However, chances for her are relatively low as we all know EON doesn't like the idea of someone promoting himself by using the name James Bond.

#2 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 10:07 AM

Not only that she had an affair with Bohlen, she was married to him for 4 weeks and made loads of money out of the divorce (in fact, her complete career seems to be built on the Bohlen marriage).
I don' t know what I'm going to do if this really should happen one bad day. But indeed, you could hear from several sources throughout the last week that she wants to be a bond girl. And that she wants Robbie Williams to play Bond and that... ah, just forget about her. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't even talk. The only thing she can do is keep herself in the press.
One thing is for sure: if she would really make it, she would leave Tanya Roberts and Denise Richards way behind in a worst bond girl contest.

#3 Abdel

Abdel

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 11:09 AM

I live in the east of Belgium and my father often watch german TV. And i think that i saw this girl once, but i'm not sure.

Isn't she the girl who speak very quickly and when she begin you are not sure that it will end today? She was miss Germany or something like that i think.

Abdel

#4 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 11:38 AM

Not sure if she was Miss Germany, but from your description: Yes, that's her. She's quite a lot on German TV. And not only that you think she would not end to to stop talking, it's nothing but rubbish that comes out of her.

#5 Abdel

Abdel

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 12:52 PM

Thanks for the info stromberg!

Originally posted by stromberg
And not only that you think she would not end to to stop talking, it's nothing but rubbish that comes out of her.

:)
Lucky me I don't understand german :).
I don't think she will make a good Bond girl. She is quite attractive but it seems that is all!

Abdel

#6 gkgyver

gkgyver

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1891 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 02:22 PM

Yeas, I saw this one. My god, could it ever become worse? I don't want another Stacey (AVTAK).

#7 Gernot

Gernot

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 02:48 PM

please dont vote for this women...nobody wants this girl as a bondgirl... she cant act, speak and just want to promote herself... she said she can also imagine a women-bond in some years or robbie williams as 007 and so shi....

so dont vote for her!!! :)

#8 Tim007

Tim007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4821 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 04:07 PM

I couldn't post that on the main page, but I really think I would quit the franchise if Verona "Stupid" Feldbusch became a Bond girl :)

#9 Peaceful

Peaceful

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 05:01 PM

I think they should get Heidi Klum for the next Bond girl
That's only if Halle doesn't return

#10 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 06:23 PM

Originally posted by Tim007
I couldn't post that on the main page, but I really think I would quit the franchise if Verona "Stupid" Feldbusch became a Bond girl :)

I didn't want to say it the hard way, but if you do so, I can, too.
I'm going to quit the franchise with you if it happens.

OMG, can you imagine: VF as the villain, threatening to destroy the world with a giant "Blubb"??:)

#11 General Orlov

General Orlov

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 76 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 10:23 PM

I heard about Verona-wanna-be-Bondgirl, too, but actually it's old news. For the first time, she promoted herself a couple of years ago. I think I even read she had been screen-tested.

Anyway, I don't believe a word of this. Verona Feldbusch will NEVER be a Bondgirl, even if FHM sends billions of votes in her favour.

It's NOT gonna happen!