http://www.stereoboa...nt/view/177722/

#2 Professor Pi

Professor Pi

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

Unlike WhatCulture's lists, they picked ten of the best songs here--Barry, Shirley, Academy nominees--and pitted them against Adele. 

The synopses of the movies are some of the most laugh out loud enjoyable moments of hilarity I've ever read. :D :D

#3 jrcjohnny99

jrcjohnny99

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

Good list;

Nice to see some Moonraker love and I did laugh at the Brosnan factor line at the end....

#4 007jamesbond

007jamesbond

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1371 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:31 AM

interesting analysis as only Adele wins only one against the other singers.......better than the other list 

#5 Odd Jobbies

Odd Jobbies

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1573 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:15 PM

Great list - all present and correct, apart from the dumb 'lyrics' rule which would otherwise have Barry's OHMSS theme very near the top. For me number 1 is a tough call between GF and LALD, so the latter wasn't high enough in the list for me.

Poor old Brosnan! I wouldn't say his retrospectively throwaway Bond movies (apart from GE) were his fault. Blame cynical decisions by the Producers.

Whether or not his movie would've been to your taste i think if Tarantino had directed Brosnan as Bond, as he'd wanted to, we'd have seen Brosnan turn in one of the all time great Bond performances (sorry, went off on a rant there ;) )

Edited by Odd Jobbies, 06 March 2013 - 12:18 PM.