#1 B5Erik

B5Erik

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 465 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Vista Records Radio! www.live365.com/stations/b5erik

Vista Records Radio isn't just the same old, same old Classic Rock, or the same old Hard Rock. Vista Records Radio is something different, something new, a breath of fresh air for Rock Radio on the internet.

While you will hear some classics (Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, AC/DC, etc), you'll also hear bands that didn't quite hit it big but put out some great music like Moxy, Starz, Legs Diamond, Rough Cutt, etc. You'll hear deep album cuts from the classic bands, too, along with some of their classic songs, and thrown into the mix is some tasteful, melodic Heavy Metal from bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Megadeth, as well as a few, "Oldies," from acts like Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley, and The Beatles.

You'll also hear new songs from classic bands like Aerosmith, KISS, The Rolling Stones, and more!

And you'll also hear some surprises on there, too (songs that aren't obvious to the format, but fit in anyway). The station has a cohesive mix where the songs complement each other and gel as a group.

Give it a listen while you're reading and posting on CommanderBond.net!

#2 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

Not particularly stealthy stealth marketing.

#3 B5Erik

B5Erik

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 465 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Not particularly stealthy stealth marketing.

Who's trying to be stealthy?

This is my station. I'm a member of CBN and have been for a decade. I'm just sharing...

Besides, it IS The Best Rock Radio on the Internet! I'm doing everyone a favor by letting them know!

:P