This is a read only archive of the old forums
The new CBn forums are located at https://quarterdeck.commanderbond.net/

Photo

What must Eon do,as they none story more know for a bond movie ?

3 replies to this topic

#1 M_Balje

M_Balje

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 15 November 2002 - 11:08 AM

My solution:

Ask the Fans,what there want.
Ask the Fans an story at write and send it to Eon.
Look to the book fan section on this site for a Story.

#2 Double-0 Six

Double-0 Six

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 411 posts

Posted 15 November 2002 - 10:08 PM

I'm not sure I understand what you mean, are you saying that you don't think the producers will be able to come up with a plot for Bond 21?

If that's what you mean, then I'm sure your fears are unfounded - These people have 40 years experience of creating Bond stories, I don't think they'll suddenly run out of ideas.

They have set the seeds for Michael Madsen to return, so its obvious that Bond 21 will involve the American SIS in some way ... My guess is that they already have a string of ideas for Bond 21, if not a rough plot in their collective minds.

There's plenty of Bond stories out there just waiting for the producers to find. Future Bond films may have to adapt to the changing world, but I'm sure Bond will be around for many more films.

#3 M_Balje

M_Balje

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 12:08 AM

Originally posted by Double-0 Six
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, are you saying that you don't think the producers will be able to come up with a plot for Bond 21?

If that's what you mean, then I'm sure your fears are unfounded - These people have 40 years experience of creating Bond stories, I don't think they'll suddenly run out of ideas.

They have set the seeds for Michael Madsen to return, so its obvious that Bond 21 will involve the American SIS in some way ... My guess is that they already have a string of ideas for Bond 21, if not a rough plot in their collective minds.

There's plenty of Bond stories out there just waiting for the producers to find. Future Bond films may have to adapt to the changing world, but I'm sure Bond will be around for many more films.

I don't say that Eon now out of Bisnis is,but if Eon no story more know for Bond 21 and other bond films in the future what must there do than ?

(Sorry,as you don't understand what i see. I have some thing's translate with a translate machiene.)

#4 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 02:06 AM

Well, they have been coming up with stories since GE, so I dont doubt they'll have a story for the next one. Heck, I think they already have a story for the next one.

Sorry if this too is not what you are talking about, but, well, you know.