#1 YOLT

YOLT

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1533 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

So lets start:

PTS- The action scenes were great, the movie started great. But they could have shown Istanbul in a better way. Some respect to Ian Fleming's best city! There is no market place like that in Istanbul, and we dont use such old trains. Also Istanbul is a city of 15 million population, you cant get out from the city to the mountains in just minutes. 8/10

TS- seemed Ok, but also seemed like a combinaion of 3 or 4 different title sequences. It was OK overall. I liked the mood. 8/10

Back to London: It seemed too grey and dull sometimes but generally was OK. 7/10

Shangai: The scenes in the tower seemed too long, but overall OK. I liked 007 being in a driver dress. 7/10

Macau: Loved every part of it. Severine was great. I like the Comodor dragon fight. 10/10

Hashima Island: Loved most of it. Silva was great. They could have used the island better, it is a very interesting place. 9/10

London: It seemed boring sometimes but liked the action scenes. Silva seemed powerful, they could have been stopped him somewhere in London. 7/10

Scotland: I have no problem 007 and M going to Bond's past, but it could had been done in a better way. Sorry but Kincade was awful. The action was awful. It was boring. The home-fight in AVTAK was better! This part was just no-. Bond. I also didnt like the farewell to M. She deserved a better end. Bond fighting at Stacy's mansion was more fun! 2/10

Overall: An Ok and sometimes great 007 film up to Scotland (sorry no offense) but the end is dull, boring and no sense. It could had been a top 5 movie with a better 15 minutes in the end.

Overall: 7/10. Not in my top 5, maybe in top 10, but I doubt it. I need a second view.