3 replies to this topic

#1 QOS4EVER

QOS4EVER

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 368 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:23 PM

I am sure you all know about the flick Gangster Squad that got postponed. A new trailer came out of the movie, the whole style , action,story and atmosphere blew me away. check it out!

#2 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:45 AM

Great cast, although I don't care for Emma Stone. Gives me a very Untouchables/Chinatown sort of vibe. It makes you wonder, though, why it got moved back to January, which is considered a dumping ground for films that didn't get included in the holiday film schedule.

#3 Iceskater101

Iceskater101

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2398 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

Great cast, although I don't care for Emma Stone. Gives me a very Untouchables/Chinatown sort of vibe. It makes you wonder, though, why it got moved back to January, which is considered a dumping ground for films that didn't get included in the holiday film schedule.

How can you not like Emma Stone, she is gorgeous!
I am so psyched for this movie, it was too bad it got delayed but I am definitely seeing this in the theaters.

#4 QOS4EVER

QOS4EVER

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 368 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

I must say ! I really don't like Emma Stone,The reason for that could be due to my hatred for Amazing Spiderman and Andrew Garfield. Not Sure. But She did just fine here! and this movies looking simply amazing.