#1 AgentBentley

AgentBentley

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:09 AM

Don't know if this is the right place to post it, but here I go:
Where can I find official - i.e. authorized - Skyfall T-shirts?
When I look around online, I only find T-shirts which are designed by individuals who have nothing to do with the movie. The Skyfall web site itself also doesn't have any on offer.

Back in 1996 (?), I bought a TND T-shirt, black, logo and name out front, locations for shooting on the back. It's gone through a lot of wear and tear, and with the excitement building for Skyfall, I was wondering where to get a new 007 T-shirt.

#2 Poor Man's JB

Poor Man's JB

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

A few crew shirts have turned-up on eBay but the prices have been absolutely absurd; be patient and you'll not only start seeing them on sites like Prop Store of London but at reasonable cost.

#3 Iceskater101

Iceskater101

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2398 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

Omg I want one!! Yeah I guess I would wait, because then when the date gets closer, they will start releasing stuff so that people get more hyped about the movie.

#4 Syndicate

Syndicate

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

What I like to know is where are any of the T-Shirts for the movie, Bond in genreal and the 50th here in the U.S. So far I have NOT seen any reatailer who have any for sale like Hot Topic, Target, JC Penny and Sears. When Suncoast stores was still around, I brought a TND T-Shirt with the advance poster art on front of the shirt. That was back in 1997 at one of their lager mall shops, that had T-Shirts and other movie and TV show tie-in stuff.

For me I don't care about the crew T-Shirts and those sites that have all those James Bond stuff like mouse pads, mugs and so on. Because one can't tell are they official James Bond tie-in stuff at all.

Edited by Syndicate, 03 October 2012 - 07:46 PM.

#5 Poor Man's JB

Poor Man's JB

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:14 AM

What I like to know is where are any of the T-Shirts for the movie, Bond in genreal and the 50th here in the U.S. So far I have NOT seen any reatailer who have any for sale like Hot Topic, Target, JC Penny and Sears. When Suncoast stores was still around, I brought a TND T-Shirt with the advance poster art on front of the shirt. That was back in 1997 at one of their lager mall shops, that had T-Shirts and other movie and TV show tie-in stuff. For me I don't care about the crew T-Shirts and those sites that have all those James Bond stuff like mouse pads, mugs and so on. Because one can't tell are they official James Bond tie-in stuff at all.

In classic EON style, no doubt they'll approve the licensee list in, oh, February ...

#6 Iceskater101

Iceskater101

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2398 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

For me I don't care about the crew T-Shirts and those sites that have all those James Bond stuff like mouse pads, mugs and so on. Because one can't tell are they official James Bond tie-in stuff at all.

Yeah same, I don't care about mugs lol.
Though I would rather not buy a shirt from hottopic because they overprice all of their t-shirts. It really sucks.

#7 Trevelyan 006

Trevelyan 006

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Yeah same, I don't care about mugs lol.
Though I would rather not buy a shirt from hottopic because they overprice all of their t-shirts. It really sucks.

Who doesn't these days... ;)

#8 Syndicate

Syndicate

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

I know that Hot Topic is overpice on all their t-shirts. But they are one of those kind of stores that would have these kind of t-shirts. One would not see them at Gap, Hollister, Macy's Norstorm Rack and Express

#9 Iceskater101

Iceskater101

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2398 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

That's true... So does hottopic have a skyfall t-shirt, I haven't checked recently.

#10 delfloria

delfloria

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Any around that feature the SKYFALL Deer on the pillar as a logo?

#11 stromberg

stromberg

Commander RNVR

• The Admiralty
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6841 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Any around that feature the SKYFALL Deer on the pillar as a logo?

Try a 'Jägermeister' shirt :D

#12 Syndicate

Syndicate

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

That's true... So does hottopic have a skyfall t-shirt, I haven't checked recently.

No they don't have it or ever have anything related to James Bond. But they do have stuff like Gears Of War 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops, The Dark Knight, Captian America logo, Mario Bros. Punisher logo and Spiderman.

#13 Iceskater101

Iceskater101

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2398 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

That sucks.. I actually just want a t-shirt that has the James Bond logo. I would be happy with that.