4 replies to this topic

#1 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

American Conservative columnist Andrew Breitbart has passed away at his home due to natural causes.

My condolences to his family

#2 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Rest in peace, Andrew.

The rule of three continues. I suspect we'll be seeing another big name obituary in the news again tomorrow...

#3 PrinceKamalKhan

PrinceKamalKhan

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11139 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

RIP, indeed. :(

#4 hcmv007

hcmv007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2310 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

From a poster on the Daily Kos:

He was a kind man..
A tolerant man...
We can truly say and take comfort in that he was called back to God, because Satan Needed a new Spokesman...
So friend lets toss a glass back and wish Andrew a long journey down to the Malebolge Dante descibed it as a series of ten circular ditches that comprise the eighth circle of Hell, one for each different type of Fraud.
In Dante Alighieri's Inferno, part of the Divine Comedy, Malebolge is the eighth circle of Hell. Roughly translated from Italian, Malebolge means "evil ditches". Malebolge is a large, funnel-shaped cavern, itself divided into ten concentric circular trenches or ditches. Each trench is called a bolgia (Italian for "pouch" or "ditch"). Long causeway bridges run from the outer circumference of Malebolge to its center, pictured as spokes on a wheel. At the center of Malebolge is the ninth and final circle of hell.
God know with his talents he could occupy any and all of them.

I thought they were "Tolerant". Guess not, but IMO this is classless. I know not everyone liked him but this is over the top evil and vile. This poster also says that the Westboro Baptist Church should be there to protest him. Plus he even added a poll for you to choose what level of Hell that Breitbart should occupy. When asked in the comment section why his 4 children have done to deserve this (I am guessing this poster is a follower on the Kos as the poster points out this doesn't win anyone to our side) the author replies that he will apologize for his statements if his family apologizes for profiting off his hatred and for ruining lives of people he investigated. He then adds you reap what you sow. To which someone else posted that karma would get back to him, the author replied Zzzz to that post. Now most of the comments I read did villify this author, so I am glad there are people there that don't tolerate that type of trash.

#5 clinkeroo

clinkeroo

Commander

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

Twice as bright, half as long. An amazingly hard worker, and a sharp and lucid mind.

God bless, and rest in peace