31 replies to this topic

#1 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

Posted Image
James Bond (Wesley Snipes) receives a new case of domination threat. Looks like Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas police departments are trying to build a great corruption between theirselves, to kill or order the people who live in those cities, then use those as hideout to gangsters and as base for the Russian Army, whose will attack the cities around the 3 States area. Bond's gonna meet Mikaenne Satoma (Kimberly Kardashian), a pretty woman. But the problem is, she's Allex Satoma's wife (Kiefer Sutherland), the USA's Army general, whose it's the main suspect of being the commander of these attack threats. However, she doesn't knows her husband's planes. Bond will also know Audrey Guille (Angelina Jolie) who is going to help Bond on the case. And in the middle of it, Allex will get an old friend of James Bond back.

Edited by X3MSonicX Productions, 30 October 2011 - 10:17 PM.

#2 chrisno1

chrisno1

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

Interesting.

#3 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:32 AM

James Bond (Wesley Snipes) receives a new case of domination threat. Looks like Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas police departments are trying to build a great corruption between theirselves, to kill or order the people who live in those cities, then use those as hideout to gangsters and as base for the Russian Army, whose will attack the cities around the 3 States area. Bond's gonna meet Mikaenne Satoma (Kimberly Kardashian), a pretty woman. But the problem is, she's Allex Satoma's wife (Kiefer Sutherland), the USA's Army general, whose it's the main suspect of being the commander of these attack threats. However, she doesn't knows her husband's planes. Bond will also know Audrey Guille (Angelina Jolie) who is going to help Bond on the case. And in the middle of it, Allex will get an old friend of James Bond back.[/font][/size][/color][/center]

I'm rather open minded when it comes to taste in Bond, but I must ask: Do you really expect anyone to take seriously a Bond film that boasts Wesley Snipes as 007 and Kim Kardashian as a Bond girl?

#4 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

It's certainly different. Not sure what the title means, although that's hardly a bar to a Bond story I suppose.

#5 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:28 PM

James Bond (Wesley Snipes) receives a new case of domination threat. Looks like Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas police departments are trying to build a great corruption between theirselves, to kill or order the people who live in those cities, then use those as hideout to gangsters and as base for the Russian Army, whose will attack the cities around the 3 States area. Bond's gonna meet Mikaenne Satoma (Kimberly Kardashian), a pretty woman. But the problem is, she's Allex Satoma's wife (Kiefer Sutherland), the USA's Army general, whose it's the main suspect of being the commander of these attack threats. However, she doesn't knows her husband's planes. Bond will also know Audrey Guille (Angelina Jolie) who is going to help Bond on the case. And in the middle of it, Allex will get an old friend of James Bond back.[/font][/size][/color][/center]

I'm rather open minded when it comes to taste in Bond, but I must ask: Do you really expect anyone to take seriously a Bond film that boasts Wesley Snipes as 007 and Kim Kardashian as a Bond girl?

Well, yes I hope, man. I would like to get a feel of what a black James Bond would look like. Would be a good point of view, being for the first time in Bond history a different character.
And about Kim, yes, i would like to see her in a Bond movie, she is so pretty, also makes the style of a Bond Girl. Also, she would love to be one. I'm not a BIG fan of her, but i guess whe would fit good, at least in my project she does. lol
The only thing that kinda sux about her, it's her thin voice which blows everything up, LoL.

And you guys can know a lot more about the project at the "Fan Fiction Posting" subforum, at my latest post.

It's not just a fanfic, it's fan-movie i'm supposed to do. :)

#6 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

It's certainly different. Not sure what the title means, although that's hardly a bar to a Bond story I suppose.

Didn't see your comment earlier lol

O well. The title. The Evil Safety. The Police is our defense, right? is our SAFETY. And in the story, they are getting to the evil, corrupted side, right? So, that's it, The Evil Safety.

I am thinking to choose the name to "Chaos of Kathársis" which translated from latin, means "Chaos of Purification". But i'm not really sure if it really fits on it, and/or it is a really cool name.

#7 Santa

Santa

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6445 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:11 PM

Awesome, dude.

#8 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

Didn't see your comment earlier lol

O well. The title. The Evil Safety. The Police is our defense, right? is our SAFETY. And in the story, they are getting to the evil, corrupted side, right? So, that's it, The Evil Safety.

I am thinking to choose the name to "Chaos of Kathársis" which translated from latin, means "Chaos of Purification". But i'm not really sure if it really fits on it, and/or it is a really cool name.

Cowabunga. Is that what young persons say these days? Cowabunga? I do like it. Cowabunga.

Catharsis is greek; although, admittedly, you have changed Bond from being white so it's probably all part of the idea. How very daring. How very cowabunga.

#9 Dustin

Dustin

Commander

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5786 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:36 AM

I take it Snipes has already signed?

#10 volante

volante

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1926 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:29 AM

How amazing is the power of Bond!

We writers like to bask in the security 007 gives us. Whether that be 'cold war' Fleming or 'cutting edge' Jeffery Deaver style, we feel safe in producing work about a character which readers will enjoy.

To convert that character to a different person, ie Wesley Snipes - well, why not just write about a black detective?
Will this man be a spy or work for a government organisation on the edge of legal?
Either way, you are asking us to believe in a character involved in suspension of disbelief.
So why not go all the way and ask us to invest in a different Bond; one who has a different name, one who is black and has little in common with Fleming's vision.

I know I tied it in EYES WITHOUT A FACE - and it was very hard to discover a formula not aligned with the MI6 hero.
So good luck my friends.

Or as Jim puts it Cowabunga

regards
Volante

#11 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

Yeah, that's the point! Thanks guys. :)

As i'm brazilian, i'm working the script in portuguese, but after end it i'll work on a translation for you guys. BUT Don't worry, the videos that I will post will be in english.

All i can say is that the script is running good. Moneypenny for the first time will get part of the story in a great period as i'm planning for, and u guys will know more info about the storyline at the next post.

And BTW, here are the Beta and Unnoficial Videos from the project, that i made for a test before the story doesn't gets ready yet.
On this first part, Bond is recovering some jets that has been stolen from a Navy Ship and landed near the Beach. (why on the beach? cos' if they landed on airport they would be arrested)

This other one shows Bond infiltrating Allex Satoma's main building, to investigate the whereabouts of those planes, where they were going to.

If is not allowed to post videos here, i'm sorry tho.

Edited by X3MSonicX Productions, 04 November 2011 - 10:23 PM.

#12 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:36 PM

Ok, as the post on my topic has not posted yet as it needs admin aproval, i'm posting here by now:

[BIOS]

Posted Image

Actor: Wesley Snipes
Name: James Bond
History: Bond, the world's greatest secret agent, it's assigned to a new domination and surrender attemption threat. His mission it's save the world from the dangerous and powerful hands of Allex Satoma.

====

Alterated as: Previous Bond Girl

Katee Sackhoff

Posted Image

_____

Alterated as: Actual Bond Girl

Posted Image

Actress: Kimberly Kardashian
Name: Mikaenne Satoma
History: Mikaenne its Allex Satoma's wife, which one unknowns her husband's bad plans. Bond meets her, but Mikaenne haven't so much trustness on him.

====

Posted Image

Actress: Angelina Jolie
Name: Audrey Guille
History: Bond will be on Satoma's case, and Audrey will help him.

====

Posted Image

Actress: Sandra Bullock
Name: =A.K.A: Moneypenny=
History: Moneypenny's M office helper. As she always were quite in love for Bond, she tries to jealous him knowing a guy and meeting him several days. However, she didn't know this man was Allex Satoma. Moneypenny is kidnapped by him, and Bond is going to rescue her in the mission's progress.

====

Posted Image

Actress: Chiquinquira Delgado
Name: Karen Dallome
History: Secondary Bond Girl, Bond rescues her in a agressive firefight inside the Area 51. She gives him the Access card for Bond, which one will help him to find the secret archives from Allex Satoma's organization. Also she'll be Bond's ally, as his second

====

Posted Image

Actress: Anna Faris
Name: Cherise Litte
History: Cherise is killed by Bond after had destroyed her father's base, Hammond Litte. She is again citated on Satoma's case, for having, before her death, a friendship with Allex.

====

Posted Image

Actor: Kiefer Sutherland
Name: Allex Satoma
History: Allex's the villain. He has plans to attack three U.S. cities, using them as territory to the Russian army in the midst of a secret agreement to yield the USA to the Socıalısm government mode. However, their plans might not go so far, as Bond is signed to the case. In the middle of the case, He will bring back to light an old friend of 007.

====

Posted Image

Actor: Matt Damon
Name: Paul Bishop
History: Allex met Paul at a meeting of the army, where he was summoned to participate after a successful mission in the Gulf of Mexico. Allex is surprised by their competence, and manages to get Paul to his side, causing him to become his henchman.

====

#13 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Ok, i had an idea. I changed the bame of this project. now this project will be changed from "The Evil Safety" to "Hellfire".

If u guys had already played 007: Racing, you will remember that "hellfire" is the name of the missile weapon.

;)

#14 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:55 PM

I'm sorry, but this does not seem like a cast for a Bond movie at all.

Matt Damon?
Kiefer Sutherland?
Anna Faris?
Sandra Bullock? Maybe twenty years ago, but not in 2011.

#15 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:51 PM

I'm sorry, but this does not seem like a cast for a Bond movie at all.

Matt Damon?
Kiefer Sutherland?
Anna Faris?
Sandra Bullock? Maybe twenty years ago, but not in 2011.

This has not a compromise with reality. is a FICTION. Doesn't needs to be real for a Bond movie.

#16 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hey guys, here is the official Trailer of the project, by now.

Hope you guys like it!

EDIT: Re-reposted the Trailer with new footage and some corrections.

Edited by X3MSonicX Productions, 19 November 2011 - 11:27 PM.

#17 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

DVD Cover, if i would want to release it:

Posted Image

#18 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

DVD Cover, if i would want to release it:

Posted Image

It's always thrilling when someone doesn't know their husband's planes.

#19 Pussfeller

Pussfeller

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:40 AM

I recently picked up a case of Domination Threat for me and my roommates. We had us a great corruption between ourselves. But the problem is, the USA's Army no longer cuts you loose for that kind of thing, for which I'm the main suspect of being the commander.

#20 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:08 AM

Good to know that Bond's gonna meet a pretty woman.

#21 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

Yes. And even if she is unaware of his planes, I am sure she will become familiar with his chopper.

Bit distracted by the image of the burning tranny with the massive erection on the "cover".

#22 chrisno1

chrisno1

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

Hellfire! What on earth is this all this about? Stumped and mystified completely.

#23 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

You don't need to be confuse. What it is about? it's on the first page.

Don't need to ironize guys, i guess i can see u guys are not liking it :/ what's the problem?

#24 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

Yes. And even if she is unaware of his planes, I am sure she will become familiar with his chopper.

Bit distracted by the image of the burning tranny with the massive erection on the "cover".

I'll try to explain u guys, my english is not that good...

Oh well. Look: She doesn't knows her husband's planes, because he had a very strategic idea to hide them from his wife. He could not have a 10+ years plan get over with a so short time... If she would know, he'd kill her. He would not be possible to hide the assassination for a so long time, and would be hunted. I know that you guys know that this could happen.

But in another way, she could join him, but that's not what i wanted by now.

And i repeat, the story's still being written by me. So always there's something i can change, delete, or update on that story. I know that this synopsis is not so good, that u guys didn't understand almost anything, but that's what I could tell u by the idea i want to get on this.

And I didn't really understand what's wrong with that DVD cover. It's just an example. it MAY BE the official.

Edited by X3MSonicX Productions, 20 November 2011 - 09:12 PM.

#25 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Don't need to ironize guys, i guess i can see u guys are not liking it :/ what's the problem?

If you want an honest answer, it's the fact that no one know what the hell this project is.

Is it script? Is it a patchwork of video game footage? Is it a fan film? If it's the latter, how'd you manage to snag Wesley Snipes and Kimberly Kardashian?

#26 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

If you want an honest answer, it's the fact that no one know what the hell this project is.

Is it script? Is it a patchwork of video game footage? Is it a fan film? If it's the latter, how'd you manage to snag Wesley Snipes and Kimberly Kardashian?

Try the second one.

#27 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

lol, Sorry about that. I didn't explain exactly what it is..

This is a Script of a story, which i will record inside some games i got. It will be like a movie, really, but within the games. Let me explain better: Look, CJ in 'GTA San Andreas' it's Wesley Snipes. There will be recorded the MI-6, police and some infiltration scenes. Inside '007: Nightfire', there's a mission which is going to be the Hoover Dam bottom. In 'Goldeneye: Rogue Agent', there is the own Hoover Dam mission.
And at a game called '4x4: Evolution' i'll make the intro of the movie, with the theme song.

Oh, and this project won't get released so fast, cause i'm the only one making the script.

Maybe you guys got it now.

Oh, and about that irony of "Good to know that Bond's gonna meet a pretty woman." that was just to increase the synopsis size. Obviously I wouldn't put in a Susan Boyle-like in the movie, lol. No way Bond's gonna meet an ugly woman which will be kissed by him.

Edited by X3MSonicX Productions, 20 November 2011 - 10:34 PM.

#28 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

By now, the story's development: (start)

at a thursday night in 2010, Bond is called by M to retrieve back 4 dogfighters landed on a near section of the beach, stolen by unknown sources. Bond goes there, kill all the guys, but one of the soldiers were still alive and escaped with one of these Dogfighters. Bond goes after him in the other dogfighter and hunts him on L.A skys.

M Lets Bond learn that they have orders to attack the Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Power Plant, located at northeast. And that if they had landed on the airport itself, they would be captured by police, or killed by them.
She also let's him know that this menace comes nearly from where he was

But as always, there's something to blow up the situation: The army comes after Bond, they thought he's the enemy. Helis and more dogfighters make the mission a "bit" more complicated.
At the end, Bond successfully eliminates the captured dogfighter. But that wasn't the end...

Bond goes after the building where the Leaders of the try-to attacks lives.
He hovers the dogfighter near the building, but... He forgot to be mentioned that there were 2 dogfighters left. One of them comes after Bond, but he seems to has no escape. He shots at Bond, which ejects quickly from the dogfighter..
For his luck, the destroyed plane hits the leaders building by the bottom, and its destruction starts.
Bond open his parachute in an almost far position from what he were. He successfully escapes.

[Here comes the opening scene with the theme song]

Bond gets over to MI-6 to get the briefing of his mission.
Some minutes after the try of the attack, MI-6 has detected an cellphone call from the commander of the attack to the Area 51 talking about that attack. He asked for a great amount of money for that failed try.
M inserts Bond into a cop suit and makes him infiltrate the L.A police department to discover where this thing goes.
__

That's this by now... I know it's not a great thing but it can get better. And of course, this is the script, not the recorded game at all.

#29 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

Just recorded the Goldeneye: Rogue Agent part. Midas Casino and Hoover Dam missions are going to be very helpful. :)

#30 X3MSonicX Productions

X3MSonicX Productions

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

I've retired 'Kim Kardashian' as Bond girl, and got back 'Katee Sackhoff' into the act. Kim doesn't fits for Bond movies lol

Hey guys, here is the first "Official" part of the movie. This part is, when Bond needs to get inside Area 51 to acquire the keycard and get infiltrated at the casino where the documents, samples of the bombs and his blueprints, of his plans, are located.

Hope you like it ;)
[And right now, uploading Another video of this project. And this time, it's going to be the OFFICIAL-But-Not Launched introduction. Without modesty, i can say it rocks. ;) ]