Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:04 PM

SATURDAY, 11 JUNE 2011

TOMORROW’S NEWS TODAY – PRESS RELEASE
TOMORROW’S NEWS TODAY, a fan site dedicated to the 1997 blockbuster TOMORROW NEVER DIES, has been launched today.

James Bond fans Dean Dunlevy and Nicolás Suszczyk, enthusiastics of the 18th installment on the 007 franchise, are working together to deliver Bond fans a collection of rare images regarding the film, besides notes on many aspects of the United Artists production starring Pierce Brosnan, as well as some coverage of the 1999 videogame based on the movie of the same name, released by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation console system.

Other contents will include the most important news regarding the latest projects of actors Pierce Brosnan, Johnatan Pryce, Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatchter, as well as some information on the projects of director Roger Spottiswoode.

We hope you enjoy the site

Dean Dunlevy & Nicolás Suszczyk
Editors, TOMORROW’S NEWS TODAY

Visit us at http://tomorrowsnews...nd.blogspot.com
Find us on Facebook: TOMORROW'S NEWS TODAY

#2 iBond

iBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:34 AM

I'll have to add it. I have a blogspot as well. ;)

#3 00 Brosnan

00 Brosnan

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

Sounds interesting, I'll definitely have to check it out.

Though, I should add that the PS1 videogame "TND" is a terrible game and isn't worth covering for any reason. There are certainly numerous games throughout history that are much...much worse, but TND is w/o a doubt the worst Bond game (minus 007 Racing) and complete failure of a follow-up to the legendary GoldenEye 007.

It has absolutely no replay value, no multi-player mode, the controls aren't anything special, and the game is filled with bugs and glitches. The only fun thing to do with the game is play through with all the crazy cheat codes like "walk-through walls" and such.

#4 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:22 PM

You're right 00! It's indeed a lousy game. But I did enjoyed the skiing and driving missions.
I just tought covering just the film would be incomplete for the site, that's why Dean and me tought we should include the game too, as I did with GoldenEye Dossier (http://goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com)

#5 iBond

iBond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

I tried playing it back in the day...and it just sucked...

#6 00 Brosnan

00 Brosnan

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:49 AM

You're right 00! It's indeed a lousy game. But I did enjoyed the skiing and driving missions.
I just tought covering just the film would be incomplete for the site, that's why Dean and me tought we should include the game too, as I did with GoldenEye Dossier (http://goldeneyedossier.blogspot.com)

I understand that.

I tried playing it back in the day...and it just sucked...

I got it for Christmas the year it came out (I believe it was 99). Again, a complete mess of a game, but like many games from that era (Saturn/N64/PSX) it holds a certain nostalgic value that can't be put in logical terms.

#7 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:35 PM

I got it for Christmas the year it came out (I believe it was 99). Again, a complete mess of a game, but like many games from that era (Saturn/N64/PSX) it holds a certain nostalgic value that can't be put in logical terms.

That's right. There's a nostalgic feeling with GE, TND, TWINE, 007 Racing you can't avoid feeling.

#8 00 Brosnan

00 Brosnan

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:40 AM

That's right. There's a nostalgic feeling with GE, TND, TWINE, 007 Racing you can't avoid feeling.

GE, TND, and TWINE I agree with you about. GE specifically though. It was the first FPS I ever played (minus Doom and Final Doom), it was released when I was 10 and I can recall countless days/nights playing (multiplayer) deathmatch with friends after school. Priceless memories.

007 Racing however I never played, it got universally horrible reviews.

#9 PrinceKamalKhan

PrinceKamalKhan

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11139 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:48 PM

SATURDAY, 11 JUNE 2011

TOMORROW’S NEWS TODAY – PRESS RELEASE
TOMORROW’S NEWS TODAY, a fan site dedicated to the 1997 blockbuster TOMORROW NEVER DIES, has been launched today.

James Bond fans Dean Dunlevy and Nicolás Suszczyk, enthusiastics of the 18th installment on the 007 franchise, are working together to deliver Bond fans a collection of rare images regarding the film, besides notes on many aspects of the United Artists production starring Pierce Brosnan, as well as some coverage of the 1999 videogame based on the movie of the same name, released by Electronic Arts for the PlayStation console system.

Other contents will include the most important news regarding the latest projects of actors Pierce Brosnan, Johnatan Pryce, Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatchter, as well as some information on the projects of director Roger Spottiswoode.

We hope you enjoy the site

Dean Dunlevy & Nicolás Suszczyk
Editors, TOMORROW’S NEWS TODAY

Visit us at http://tomorrowsnews...nd.blogspot.com
Find us on Facebook: TOMORROW'S NEWS TODAY

Cool site, NS. It brings back memories of Blofeld's Cat's On Her Majesty’s Secret Service fan website that, sadly, no longer exists.

#10 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

Look Great. I'm following now. :)