5 replies to this topic

#1 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

In my dream we went out to the theater to watch the newest (fifth) Bond film starring Pierce Brosnan. Now I can't recall in my dream if this was made after Craig's two films, or not. But I do know one thing, in my dream the whole "firing" debacle still existed. Yet here was Pierce in his fifth film.

Anyways, the film opened on some plot set up scenes with the villain, that for the life of me I can't recall. But then the scene changed to a large ship carrying a tank. The camera traveled around the ship before going through a window and showing us a large cargo room. In it a big hulking man was looking for Bond. He uncovers something, it's a giant snowman sitting down(!) Thinking this is Bond he rips it's head off. He starts to gloat that he killed James Bond when all of a sudden Pierce emerges from a snow drift across from the guy (oh yeah, did I mention that for some reason the inside of this ship is covered in snow?). Bond is wearing tattered clothing, shoe-less, and obviously very cold. He pops some pills(!) And then we see things from his point of view as his eye sight is becoming more focused and his hands stop shaking. He starts to fight the hulking man then we go to a commercial (another (!) moment).

At this point in my dream we left the theater to go to the store. When we got back the title sequence was playing to some generic Bond song. Then I woke up.

#2 Jeao007

Jeao007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

This would classify as being more of a nightmare.

#3 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:55 PM

Strange :S

#4 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:38 PM

http://debrief.comma...s/#entry1145183

#5 mttvolcano

mttvolcano

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:17 AM

HAHAHAHAHA This should go in the nighmare Bond 23.
I just about died reading it! It was so funny!

#6 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:04 AM

HAHAHAHAHA This should go in the nighmare Bond 23.
I just about died reading it! It was so funny!

And the funny thing is, I remember thinking how cool it was when I was watching it.

Incidentally the shot I was describing about circling the boat was pretty cool in my dream. The camera started out inside the ship where then the camera pulled back to the outside to show us we were inside a ship then the camera traveled around to show us the whole ship before going back inside the other window where the scene began.