3 replies to this topic

#1 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

ITV has confirmed the ten famous faces taking part in the 2010 series of I'm A Celebrity.

Following a leak in The Sun newspaper yesterday, there have only been a couple of changes to the lineup heading into the jungle.

Comic Dom Joly, TV presenter Gail Porter and ex-Big Brother star Alison Hammond are not going to be on the show this Sunday as previously reported. However, Playboy model Kayla Collins has been added to the bill.

Collins will be competing against Linford Christie, Britt Ekland, Sheryl Gascoigne and Happy Mondays star Shaun Ryder. Actor Nigel Havers, Lembit Opik, Gillian McKeith, X Factor's Stacey Solomon and rapper Aggro Santos complete the list.

Ant & Dec return to host the tenth series of I'm A Celebrity on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.

#2 Vauxhall

Vauxhall

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10744 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

Rock bottom. These programmes really plumb the depths and scrape the barrel of defining "celebrity".

#3 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

Christ!! Has Aggro Santos's career gone that sour already that he's had to resort to appearing on I'm a celeb?

:/

#4 Binyamin

Binyamin

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:37 PM

I'd be more interested in watching if it was 1974, and the show was "I'm Brit Ekland, Get Me Out Of My Clothes."