What Was Your Favorite Thing To Do In Goldeneye n64 007?
Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:11 AM
Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:54 AM
Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:07 AM
Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:12 AM
Eventually, though, I got tired of wasting great big heaps of faceless goons in the other levels. I even started to feel sorry for them, racing to their deaths while I used invulnerability and infinite ammo. I always sympathized with those poor Russian grunts in the film, who got mowed down by Bond only because it was more expedient than trying to convice them that General Ouromov was corrupt. It's a good thing EON has rebooted the series - there's no way BrosBond would be welcome in Russia again, except to stand trial.
Edited by AMC Hornet, 27 October 2010 - 01:19 PM.
Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:08 AM
Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:51 PM
Posted 04 January 2011 - 11:13 PM
Posted 08 January 2011 - 01:50 AM
I used to love blasting people with a rocket launcher at a very short range, often killing myself as well in the process.
It's funny. In the Cradle level, if you activate the Invincibility and Enemy Rockets cheats, you can blow 006 away by just getting close to him
Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:46 PM
Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:29 AM
I unlocked everything in the game many years ago. Mostly, I just go through levels messing with guards and such. I've also spent a lot of time manipulating objects and levels w/ a GameShark just to see what I can do.
Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:21 AM
Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:57 PM
Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:02 AM
Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:42 PM
Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:34 PM
1. Using the Paintball mode, just randomly shoot off a hail of bullets to see what kind of pretty colored patterns I can make on the wall.
2. Only use the throwing knifes to kill guards at a distance and enjoy the sound of the blade as it goes whistling through the air before making contact..lol
3. In the Facility, when Bond is in the air vent, sneak up to the opening and shoot the guard in the stall's hat off before finishing him off.
4. As invisible Bond, go up to a guard and shoot him and then watch his pals scramble around blindly as they try to find the invisible killer..
5. In the underground cavern, in that section where you have to go up the winding path to get to the next room, I love to use the rocket launcher to shoot all the way up to the top and blow out the glass windows.
6. Set up a bunch of remote mines in places where there is a lot of glass windows....retreat a few paces away..press the button on the watch and enjoy the fireworks! LOL
7. Chucking grenades from the top floor of the Archives down to the bottom level and taking out any guards which may come running in from the next room.
Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:10 AM
I have many favourite memories. Stacking dozens of remote mines ontop of each other with infinite ammo, using the push button invisible cheat in multiplayer when no one was expecting it, using the trick to get back into the vents in facility when a friend is camping up there, dual wielding a golden PP7 and moonraker laser, licence to kill mode with pistols at the stack map, and the best: screwing up the end of level cutscenes using timed/proxy mines. Nothing more hilarious than a smug Bond posing at the end of a level only to be blown out of the frame.
Its always fun trying to change the end scenes and its even better if Natalya is blown away!
Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:17 PM
Edited by Golddragon71, 31 May 2012 - 01:18 PM.
Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:51 PM