6 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Zukovsky

Mr.Zukovsky

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:28 AM

I have a story if anyone is interested!?!?!

#2 jaguar007

jaguar007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5608 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:30 AM

ok, why don't you tell us.

#3 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

Bed-time one?

#4 Mr.Zukovsky

Mr.Zukovsky

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:18 AM

:)

Edited by Mr.Zukovsky, 26 September 2010 - 07:21 AM.

#5 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

You can consider it that if you want lol. Anyways:

It all started one day when I was very hungry and had no food in the house, so I decided to go to McDonald's for the first time in months. So i get in my car and proceed to the McDonald's. There was a long line at the drive through, so i decided to go inside. I got my food and sat down and enjoyed it all haha....This is were the good stuff ensues. After my meal i went into the bathroom and well you know. After i finished my business, I went to go wash my hands, as i am washing my hands this random punk guy comes in(I wasn't aware of his presence)and pushes me into the wall really hard. I was like "what the hell bro" the guy was in his mid 20's, about 6 feet, pretty big dude. What the guy said next was going to being the detonator to the bomb ticking inside me lol He said give me all your money?!?!? I thought to myself "OH HELL NO." I have taken 7 years of martial arts, and was not about to get robbed, he told me to put my hands up and he pulled out a knife, thats when I "Daniel Craiged" his [censored] as i was bringing my hands up, i wrapped my arm around his "elbow" the arm that the knife was in and broke his arm, then i twisted his broking arm and got behind him and slammed his head on one of those hand dryers on the wall, knocking him out, as he laid on the ground i suavely walked out, got into my car, went home like nothing happened.

Hmm. I really don't think we can condone this sort of thing.

#6 Mr.Zukovsky

Mr.Zukovsky

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 07:20 AM

Self defense, people said they were interested, so i told them, thanks for giving me a negative rating for no reason.

guess i will take it off.

#7 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 08:22 AM

Self defense, people said they were interested, so i told them, thanks for giving me a negative rating for no reason.

No reason?

Should the anecdote be true, you have admitted to breaking someone's arm. If it's untrue, it's purposesless although it reads as if someone has broken your typing fingers.

Either way Bryan, thread closed.