7 replies to this topic

#1 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

Although we are getting two bond games this year , I started thinking of the next one. So there is no bond movie next year , will Activision be creating a non-movie bond game for 2011 ??

We know that activision said before they gona release a bond game annually but they didnt in 2009 , so will they start this Strategy from now.. In the same time we heard that Raven software was creating a new stealth bond game but its in hold right now ??

And we know also Treyarch no more creating bond games after QOS ..

I have made a search for all Activision developers and I notice that :
* High Moon Studios : working on a new game with unreal engine , maybe its a Transfomrmer Sequel, maybe not .
* Neversoft : working in unannounced title , its a shooter .
* Radical Entertainment :working on two games , one of them is an action/platformer game and the second is open/world game could be Prototype Sequel .
* Raven Software : working in unannounced title (Unreal engine) .

Activision bond deal will ends in 2014 , and from 2007 and until 2010 we get 3 bond game .

* 2008 : Quantum of solace
* 2009 : -
* 2010 : GoldenEye - Blood Stone

And if we predict that Bond 23 will realse in 2012 there will be a bond game for sure , then :

* 2011 : ?
* 2012 : Bond 23 video game
* 2013 : ?
* 2014 : ?

Activision will be making 7 games in 7 years if we consider 2007 (sept) when they get the rights , and this what I've read in IGN when Activision get the rights .

#2 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

I'm hoping that there will be a bond game in 2011

curious to see if "remake past bond films with Daniel Craig" will be an on going thing

perhaps neversoft's shooter is really gonna be a bond game :D

#3 terminus

terminus

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2469 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:33 PM

I thought that the film version of TMWTGG might be an interesting film to revise for the DC Era whilst watching it the other day with my kid brother. I could see the energy crisis discussed in the film being very topical for a modern audience and Thailand is still suitably exotic to a majority of the public - and creating a more grounded version of the movie, for the game, could be very interesting.

#4 PeteNeon

PeteNeon

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

The Raven Software game is the next James Bond game, but it's been put on hold so they can work on the Call of Duty: Black Ops map packs. It was posted on Joystiq a few months ago. http://www.joystiq.c...-black-ops-dlc/

#5 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:42 PM

The Raven Software game is the next James Bond game, but it's been put on hold so they can work on the Call of Duty: Black Ops map packs. It was posted on Joystiq a few months ago. http://www.joystiq.c...-black-ops-dlc/

Right. But raven software also working on x-men game as some reports mentioned .

#6 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

Forgot about the Raven Software bit. I always thought Blood Stone was that game, but now re reading the reports, it clearly states that it's not to be confused with the "racing game" (which we know as Blood Stone). I wouldn't complain if we got a new game in 2011, but truth be told I'd rather they took some serious time and craft another original story in the same vein as Blood Stone. I realize it hasn't been played all that much by anyone, but from the looks of it we're in for something special. I think it's about time the Bond brand turned out a bunch of high quality gaming products. A lot of effort seems to have been put into Blood Stone. Let's hope that whatever comes next from Activision will have that same level of polish.

#7 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:00 AM

Forgot about the Raven Software bit. I always thought Blood Stone was that game, but now re reading the reports, it clearly states that it's not to be confused with the "racing game" (which we know as Blood Stone). I wouldn't complain if we got a new game in 2011, but truth be told I'd rather they took some serious time and craft another original story in the same vein as Blood Stone. I realize it hasn't been played all that much by anyone, but from the looks of it we're in for something special. I think it's about time the Bond brand turned out a bunch of high quality gaming products. A lot of effort seems to have been put into Blood Stone. Let's hope that whatever comes next from Activision will have that same level of polish.

Well I think after QOS game Activision learned the lesson . Now Bizzare Creation as they said they've been working on blood stone for 2 years and if raven software is really working on a bond game they were at work from 2009 since they launched Wolfenstein. 2 years working on a bond game is enough ,from 2009 to late 2011 .

#8 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:24 PM

Well I think after QOS game Activision learned the lesson . Now Bizzare Creation as they said they've been working on blood stone for 2 years and if raven software is really working on a bond game they were at work from 2009 since they launched Wolfenstein. 2 years working on a bond game is enough ,from 2009 to late 2011 .

I'm curious if raven's bond game will be FPS like Goldeneye or third person like blood stone.