• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 IanFleming23

IanFleming23

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:16 PM

After LicenceRenewed23 quit and Mr.Big's personal attack - I'm going to take back this project. I thought I could trust LR23 with it, but obviously not.
Thank you to zencat for closing the previous thread. You can help with the project as well if you like.

So I've read the novel and come to a decision on the plot:

After interrogating White regarding his organization, Quantum, M surmises a series of gold coins are part of the pirate Bloody Morgan's treasure, which shouldn't be in America, but is probably located near Jamaica. The money which is being received from a coin pipeline is traced back to Milton Krest, a Quantum agent, indicating that this gold coin operation is financing the organisation. As Bond investigates, Bond stumbles upon Krest's boss, Mr. Big and psychic Solitaire.

#2 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:11 PM

Live and Let Die - Discussion. It's Back.

Hopefully not for long.

This is all becoming a farce. A burlesque posting routine.

#3 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

Oh for god sake.

In all honesty. I really couldn't care less anymore. :tup:

#4 zencat

zencat

Commander GCMG

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 25814 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

IanFleming23...I'm not sure what the heck is going on here, but even if you are serious about this thread and your LALD project, it' s pretty clear that it's played out and there just isn't any interest on the part of the other members. In fact, with all the multiples identities -- whether they are all you or gremlins in your closet that you can't control -- your project has taken on a trollish tint and has, I'm afraid, lost credibility. So, I'm going to have to close this one down as well and ask that you please don't post it again. Maybe you can post it on another Bond forum. It just hasn't worked here.

And if you do post it again, we'll have to call out Bryce003. And that man doesn't like being taken away from his Sunday afternoon martini!

Hope you understand.

zencat23