15 replies to this topic

#1 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

Well here it is, the first Cat Cap Con for 2010, the honour of which was bestowed upon me by MkB. :S Ta very much. :)

A time for reflection and New Year resolutions (that will probably last until maybe next week if we are lucky. :| )

So put those caramels and chocolates, left over Christmas Cake and creme laden artery hardening liqueurs away, take some Tylenol or Alka Seltzer and start afresh with ze little grey cells to come up with your best line(s) for the picture below. B)
Posted Image

Yes very indicative of how I feel after the festive season and with the danger of inviting ribbled laughter, how I feel most of the time anyway. :S

So, best feet forward, eyes right :tdown: and slimming celery stalks on plate (and I hope a turn out a little more enthusiastic than at the 'Turnip - Best in Show' at our local fair last month) so onwards and upwards. :tdown:

Best in Competition to be announced over the dodgy tannoy system in one week, 10th January.

Start the engines....(but be careful of the nasty hairpin bend by the butcher's shop) :)

#2 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

Posted Image

After the New Year party, a very hungover and nauseous Blofeld Cat declares:
"It never happened to the other feline..."
B)

#3 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image
Yes, even cats do it.

#4 solace

solace

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:02 PM

[quote name='Mr. Blofeld' date='3 January 2010 - 21:56' post='1078621']

Posted Image
Not one film have I been allowed to say a word well thats it. No more. I wont move until my contracts the same as baldy's

#5 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:47 AM

Great, keep them coming. B)

#6 Jose

Jose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:03 PM

Posted Image
Blofeld's cat, about to prove the floor is so clean, you could eat off of it!

OR

Blofeld's Cat: Yum- wait. Hey! I said red wine with fish! Not... what is this?

#7 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:06 PM

Where are the usual suspects?

Elizabeth, Judo Chop, Miss Dalton etc etc??

#8 MissDalton99

MissDalton99

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:42 PM

Posted Image

Feeling the need to keep in shape for the big premiere next month, Blofeld's cat sits on the floor and works out to the Pilates video he stole from the dressing room of a fellow Bond cast member.

#9 elizabeth

elizabeth

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2285 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:38 PM

Posted Image

When you sit down with your tail between your legs you realize how fat you really are.

#10 Goodnight

Goodnight

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1917 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

http://i970.photobuc...71a957e74-1.jpg

Blofelds cat couldn't help but play with his 'tail' whilst watching his favourite pørn flick "Pussies Galore"

Couldnt get the image to show up in the thread, but you get the picture B)

#11 Judo chop

Judo chop

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7461 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

Posted Image

Unable to chase like he used to in his younger, thinner days, Philemon locks and loads and prepares to flood the mouse’s hole with…

#12 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:52 PM

Anymore entires before judging?

#13 Jose

Jose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image
Yes. Evil "fat cat", indeed.

B)

#14 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:42 AM

Well here we again, judging time and I have the ribbons ready! :)
(bangs the tannoy system, adjusts the volume and *coughs*)...

Thanks to all who took their time to enter. :S (fighting severe feedback on the tannoy :) )

Honourable Mentions:
Jose:
"Yes. Evil "fat cat", indeed." (No doubt inspired by the banking crisis. :| )
&
(Want some wine with that cheese?? :| )

MissDalton99:
"Feeling the need to keep in shape for the big premiere next month, Blofeld's cat sits on the floor and works out to the Pilates video he stole from the dressing room of a fellow Bond cast member." (Is that what Dame Dench has in her dressing room? Often wondered... :D )

Judo Chop:

"Unable to chase like he used to in his younger, thinner days, Philemon locks and loads and prepares to flood the mouse’s hole with…" (On a tangent, there's a place called Mousehole in Cornwall you know. :S )
Mr Blofeld:
"Yes, even cats do it." (I know, but why at always 1am in the morning and on top of my car?? :) but I wish them joy of it. :S )

5th place:

Jose:
"Blofeld's cat, about to prove the floor is so clean, you could eat off of it!" (Spilt some curry sauce on the floor the other night so I can testify to that being an advantage. :) )

4th place:

MkB:
(Know that feeling all too well as do you. :( )

3rd place:
elizabeth:
"When you sit down with your tail between your legs you realize how fat you really are." (Don't know that feeling, I have a body of an Adonis (I lie) :tdown: )

2nd place:
Goodnight:
"Blofelds cat couldn't help but play with his 'tail' whilst watching his favourite pørn flick "Pussies Galore" (Don't know that particular film. Probably find it in Soho. B) )

WINNER!:
Solace:

"Not one film have I been allowed to say a word well thats it. No more. I wont move until my contracts the same as baldy's". (And quite right too! Power to the cat! :| )

When posting this picture, I didn't realize there would be so many "feline in release mode" answers. Couldn't see it myself until someone duly pointed out that indeed, we might have a w*anking cat on our hands. :tdown: Oh well, divine proportion and all that. :D

Anyhoo, over to you 'solace' for your quantum of an entry in the annals of Cat Cap Con history.

Congratulations and Godspeed (and in lieu of getting the tiara and sash which is now firmly ensconced in the cabinet in my guest toilet, treat yourself to something nice at your local chippy, I do when I win.. :( )

#15 solace

solace

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

Thanks to all who took their time to enter. :S (fighting severe feedback on the tannoy :) )

Honourable Mentions:
Jose:
&
(Want some wine with that cheese?? :| )

MissDalton99:
"Feeling the need to keep in shape for the big premiere next month, Blofeld's cat sits on the floor and works out to the Pilates video he stole from the dressing room of a fellow Bond cast member." (Is that what Dame Dench has in her dressing room? Often wondered... :D )

Judo Chop:

"Unable to chase like he used to in his younger, thinner days, Philemon locks and loads and prepares to flood the mouse’s hole with…" (On a tangent, there's a place called Mousehole in Cornwall you know. :S )
Mr Blofeld:
"Yes, even cats do it." (I know, but why at always 1am in the morning and on top of my car?? :) but I wish them joy of it. :S )

5th place:

Jose:
"Blofeld's cat, about to prove the floor is so clean, you could eat off of it!" (Spilt some curry sauce on the floor the other night so I can testify to that being an advantage. :) )

4th place:

MkB:
(Know that feeling all too well as do you. :( )

3rd place:
elizabeth:
"When you sit down with your tail between your legs you realize how fat you really are." (Don't know that feeling, I have a body of an Adonis (I lie) :tdown: )

2nd place:
Goodnight:
"Blofelds cat couldn't help but play with his 'tail' whilst watching his favourite pørn flick "Pussies Galore" (Don't know that particular film. Probably find it in Soho. B) )

WINNER!:
Solace:

"Not one film have I been allowed to say a word well thats it. No more. I wont move until my contracts the same as baldy's". (And quite right too! Power to the cat! :| )

When posting this picture, I didn't realize there would be so many "feline in release mode" answers. Couldn't see it myself until someone duly pointed out that indeed, we might have a w*anking cat on our hands. :tdown: Oh well, divine proportion and all that. :D

Anyhoo, over to you 'solace' for your quantum of an entry in the annals of Cat Cap Con history.

Congratulations and Godspeed (and in lieu of getting the tiara and sash which is now firmly ensconced in the cabinet in my guest toilet, treat yourself to something nice at your local chippy, I do when I win.. :( )

Many Thanks.

#16 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:11 AM

Honourable Mentions:
Jose:
&
(Want some wine with that cheese?? :D )

MissDalton99:

Judo Chop:

"Unable to chase like he used to in his younger, thinner days, Philemon locks and loads and prepares to flood the mouse’s hole with…" (On a tangent, there's a place called Mousehole in Cornwall you know. :| )
Mr Blofeld:

5th place:

Jose:

4th place:

MkB:
(Know that feeling all too well as do you. :) )

3rd place:
elizabeth:

2nd place:
Goodnight:

WINNER!:
Solace:

When posting this picture, I didn't realize there would be so many "feline in release mode" answers. Couldn't see it myself until someone duly pointed out that indeed, we might have a w*anking cat on our hands. :tdown: Oh well, divine proportion and all that. :(

Many Thanks.

Looking forward to your picture soon! :S