Unstoppable Agent Of Death

10 replies to this topic

#1 TheUnbeholden

TheUnbeholden

Recruit

• Crew
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:49 AM

So much blood and pain, our unstoppable angel of death has carried his wings over the battlefield and ended so many lives, its beautiful. But you must wonder how he tries to convince himself that the lives he ended was for (clears throat) "for the good of man kind". He goes under the philosophy that a small evil is necessary for the greater good, ah what logical fallacy. For as we know that nothing can possibly justify murder, death spreads only death. Its a vicious never ending cycle, and ow so beautiful.

My question is simply, how many more must die before he himself is killed. (how many movies and magazine publications has there been of James Bond by Ian Fleming before he died, so have they all been translated to films already? If so how and when will they kill off James Bond?)

#2 coco1997

coco1997

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2821 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:43 AM

So much blood and pain, our unstoppable angel of death has carried his wings over the battlefield and ended so many lives, its beautiful. But you must wonder how he tries to convince himself that the lives he ended was for (clears throat) "for the good of man kind". He goes under the philosophy that a small evil is necessary for the greater good, ah what logical fallacy. For as we know that nothing can possibly justify murder, death spreads only death. Its a vicious never ending cycle, and ow so beautiful.

My question is simply, how many more must die before he himself is killed. (how many movies and magazine publications has there been of James Bond by Ian Fleming before he died, so have they all been translated to films already? If so how and when will they kill off James Bond?)

Zuh??? B)

#3 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

My question is simply, how many more must die before he himself is killed.

I can think of one, straightaway.

#4 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

I can think of one, straightaway.

Bryce is on his way!

#5 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:25 PM

Cool story, bro.

#6 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:35 PM

A kajillion bajillion.

#7 Tarl_Cabot

Tarl_Cabot

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10505 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

Until they're all dead.

#8 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:16 PM

For as we know that nothing can possibly justify murder, death spreads only death. Its a vicious never ending cycle, and ow so beautiful.

I think the original poster was struck with a poison arrow in the neck, at this point... B)

#9 Sark2.0

Sark2.0

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:58 AM

Posted Image

#10 Safari Suit

Safari Suit

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5099 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:01 AM

So I take it acid is making a comeback this decade...

#11 volante

volante

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1926 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:00 PM

But death is only the begining