a cold day in hell

7 replies to this topic

#1 alexgilbert

alexgilbert

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 July 2001 - 07:05 PM

when the 007forever.com site was up, i read a posting by its administrator (icebreaker) that he had posted once in the newsgroup something of a treatment that he invented, and tried to pass as real, as a joke, and i would like to know if someone else out there who knows about that would like to share that with me. It's name was A COLD DAY IN HELL.

By the way, i would like you to share with me any information you might be aware on how the third dalton movie could have been, as well as the original draft, by Michael France, for Goldeneye.

#2 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 25 July 2001 - 10:06 AM

Nope. I don't like their forums a bit.

#3 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 23 July 2001 - 11:42 AM

By the way, i would like you to share with me any information you might be aware on how the third dalton movie could have been, as well as the original draft, by Michael France, for Goldeneye.[/quote]

I'm afraid I can't help you with A Cold Day In Hell. Perhaps you should shed some more light on it?

We'll be running an article on the third dalton movie in the future. It was going to be called 'The Property Of A Lady'.

Feel free to ask away. It's something I'd really love to discuss on the forums to get everyone's knowledge on the topic.

#4 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 23 July 2001 - 11:43 AM

With A Cold Day In Hell I can't help you, sorry. Feel free to shed any light on the topic you can!

As for the third Dalton film, we'll be running an article on it soon. But until then I can tell you it was going to be called 'The Property Of A Lady'. Feel free to discuss more and we'll talk! It's something I'd really love to discuss!

#5 alexgilbert

alexgilbert

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 July 2001 - 12:19 AM

when is it going o come, that article. You're killing me with curiosity. Can't you e-mail me a preview, or something?

#6 Jacques Nexus

Jacques Nexus

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 01 August 2001 - 02:22 PM

The 3rd Dalton film was going to be set in Hongkong, with a British Chinese villain. It was going to be very technological with robots...a bit off the planet but interesting nonetheless (the best scene was where 007 drives off a cliff in his Aston Martin and he escapes via an ejector seat !. Would love to see that). 007Forever did an extensive article on it.
As for "A COLD DAY IN HELL", I remember the opening chapter of the early '90's Bond comic, SHATTERED HELIX, had the same title.

#7 Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes

Commander RNR

• Veterans Reserve
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9976 posts

Posted 24 July 2001 - 02:20 AM

I'll see what I can do. Right now I don't even know where on my hard drive it is!! :)

#8 Boldman

Boldman

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 July 2001 - 09:21 AM

Have you tried posting on the 007 Forever boards?