3 replies to this topic

#1 Bucky

Bucky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

I just read about how Craig is a fan of Star Trek and would like to be in a Star Trek TV show or movie. Would anybody else like to see him in the sequel to JJ Abram's film?

I would personally love to see him in it, maybe as the villain. Would definitely get me excited about the film after the previous movie kind of left me cold, especially with the villain.

#2 Joe Bond

Joe Bond

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:49 PM

I just read about how Craig is a fan of Star Trek and would like to be in a Star Trek TV show or movie. Would anybody else like to see him in the sequel to JJ Abram's film?

I would personally love to see him in it, maybe as the villain. Would definitely get me excited about the film after the previous movie kind of left me cold, especially with the villain.

Personally, I would like to see him in it and while I really enjoyed the recent movie I can understand why people may have disliked it. Personally I am a huge fan of J.J. Abrams and I think he saved the film from an okay script by the Transformers writers so if Daniel Craig made an appearance in the next one it would be a better movie for it but I am a little concerned about the script since the same writers are coming back for the next one.

#3 Bucky

Bucky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

yeah im hoping since the next one will be more like a normal star trek story with the crew all established and the addition of damon lindelof to the writing team it will be able to surpass the previous film. the guys that wrote the last one kind of remind me of purvis and wade where they know their star trek inside and out so they can come up with some good ideas but it may be lacking in some ways.

#4 Stuart

Stuart

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:13 PM

I had hoped that Abrams' film would have featured Craig as Capt Robert April.

April is the unofficial first captain of the Enterprise, before Pike.

It would have been cool, without all of the parallel universe garbage.