#1 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:11 AM

http://www.dailymail...ce-Campari.html

'I'll have mine shaken, not stirred': Bond girl Olga Kurylenko takes over from Jessica Alba as new face of Campari

By Dominique Hines
Last updated at 12:46 AM on 09th October 2009

As a Bond girl, she's used to portraying the glamorous vixen in a world of Martini swiggers and the perfectly coiffed.

So it's perhaps no surprise that Olga Kurylenko has been chosen as the new face of the famously sophisticated drink Campari.

The 29-year-old Ukrainian actress is the brand's latest calendar girl following in the footsteps of actresses Jessica Alba, Salma Hayek and Eva Mendes to name but a few.

'I'll have mine shaken, not stirred': Bond girl 0lga Kurylenko will take over from Jessica Alba as the new Campari girl for 2010.

Posted Image
Toast of the town: Bond girl Olga Kurylenko will take over from Jessica Alba as the new Campari girl for 2010

Olga, who will take over in 2010 from Alba, this year's Campari Girl, shot the Italian brand's 11th calendar, dubbed Campari Milano, in a stunning shoot in Milan.

She may have seemed an unlikely choice after the better-known celebrities who have fronted the campaign, but her supermodel looks fit well with the brand's sophisticated image.

And she graces the calendar’s 12 months in ultra glamorous fashion.

'Olga was a natural choice,' said Campari CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz.

'[She has] great charm, grace, elegance and sensuality that represents the perfect incarnation of the Campari brand.'

Posted Image
Big break: Ukranian actress Olga gained fame starring alongside Daniel Craig as the character 'Camille' in the most recent James Bond film Quantum of Solace

Posted Image
Airbrushed much? The 29-year-old actress looks like an animated character in a computer game in this dark and moody shot for the Campari 2010 calendar.

In the retro-themed shoot Olga, who came to some international fame as the character ‘Camille’ in the most recent James Bond film Quantum of Solace, poses confidently with a bottle of the famous red alcohol in her hands.

She is simultaneously gawped at by fellow models while standing in a luxurious old train carriage.

In another, just like Jessica Alba's campaign, she looks airbrushed within an inch of her life - almost looking like a computer CGI model - as she wears a black leather top and black trousers in a bar with four chiselled male models.

Posted Image
Calender girl: Olga, who stars in Campari's 11th calendar shot in Milan, said: 'It was a truly unique experience. I was delighted and intrigued by Campari's proposal'

'I was delighted and intrigued by Campari’s proposal: to play the Campari woman and interpret the essence of Red Passion,' added the actress.

In keeping with its experimental approach to the arts, Campari chose the young up-and-coming Italian photographer Simone Nervi to immortalise Kurylenko.

Posted Image
Daring: Olga who says she's confident about her body famously appeared completely naked for the Ukrainian edition of lads' mag Maxim.

That Maxim seems to have not crossed my desk. B)

#2 Aris007

Aris007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3037 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:00 AM

Well, I prefer Alba! She looks better!

#3 Mr Teddy Bear

Mr Teddy Bear

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:07 AM

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many touchups on an already beautiful girl.

#4 DAN LIGHTER

DAN LIGHTER

Lt. Commander

• Enlisting
  • PipPipPip
  • 1248 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

DING DONG!

I think the touch up is part of the look? Plastic sort of look. She looks very very nice.

#5 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

Is that calandar available now?
Just love Olga B)

#6 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:29 PM

Love it. Olga IS sex. B)

#7 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:40 AM

Is that calandar available now?
Just love Olga :tdown:

Never mind the calender, I want the Ukrainian Maxim. :)

Love it. Olga IS sex. B)

...on legs. :tdown:

And yes, I'll leave it at that. :)

#8 Ambler

Ambler

Lieutenant

• Crew
  • PipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:54 AM

Olga and Campari were made for each other. They're both sweet and tart.

#9 Bucky

Bucky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:09 PM

here is a video about the shoot. it is from a switzerland television program but her parts are in english.

#10 Mr. Somerset

Mr. Somerset

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1760 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:29 PM

As risk of sounding groundbreakingly dense, where can one get this calandar? Is it available for sale yet?
I went to a local calendar shop, asked about it and Camapri wasn't exactly a familiar calendar there.

Olga is my favorite. B)

#11 Bucky

Bucky

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

i may be asking for this calendar for christmas, especially since i have no bond blurays to ask for B)

#12 Sark2.0

Sark2.0

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 332 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image
Airbrushed much? The 29-year-old actress looks like an animated character in a computer game in this dark and moody shot for the Campari 2010 calendar.

That Maxim seems to have not crossed my desk. B)

Apparently the vampire craze has spread to Campari.