2 replies to this topic

#1 PaulZ108

PaulZ108

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1569 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 01:40 AM

I didn't see it myself but my brother did (less than a minute ago). Has anyone else seen it? Any idea if it'll be online?

Also, this week's Best Buy circular has Bond on the cover and a whole page devoted to Bond. Not much, but I thought I'd let everyone who feels the need to have everything like that (like me) know. They should be in most Sunday papers or you can just grab a free one at the entry for any Best Buy location.

EDIT- OOPS! Don't know why i called it "Die Another Day DVD commercial" since it was just the box set. Don't know why I posted it here either. Please move this wherever it should be. Sorry! :)

#2 BondChick4ever8

BondChick4ever8

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 01:48 AM

Yeah I saw it twice...2 different ones that just show pics and clips that we probably have all seen and that they are gonna be released tues.

#3 Hardyboy

Hardyboy

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 01:51 AM

Paul, I think I know why you called the boxed set a DAD promotion: the commercial is VERY HEAVY on Brosnan, and if you look real fast you can catch glimpses of Connery. (I swear I don't recall seeing Moore, Dalton, or Lazenby, but I could be wrong.)