7 replies to this topic

#1 WarBird

WarBird

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 370 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 01:37 AM

As anyone see the commercials on television about the Revlon make-up with Haily Barry(is that how you spell her name?) and the other one about the seven dvd's coming out tuesday on televions yet. I think there getting better with the movies. Even though one of them were directed toward women, I still like them. Am I the only weirdo that likes them?

#2 BondChick4ever8

BondChick4ever8

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 01:52 AM

It's Halle Berry. No, I haven't seen the commercial yet but I have seen the DVD commercial.

#3 Hardyboy

Hardyboy

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 05:48 AM

I happened to catch it this evening. What are the colors "inspired" by James Bond? Blood red? Gunbarrel opening gray? Clear Vodka Martini gloss? Beats me, but Halle sure looks fine. . .

#4 Turn

Turn

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6837 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 07:20 PM

I've seen the DVD commercials. They've been pretty well promoted on football and World Series games. Haven't seen the Halle Berry ones yet.

#5 Bryce (003)

Bryce (003)

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 07:54 PM

Revlon's hit on something. A number of the girls I know have been commenting on the make up. I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of it first hand on the 22nd.

The ad is pretty good and our girl seems to be enjoying herself.

#6 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 07:58 PM

I have only seen the DVD's commercial once and thats it so far.

#7 Dortmunder

Dortmunder

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 08:52 PM

I saw the Revlon commercial last night during CSI:Miami (Great show, but not a as great as the original). It also had something about winning a Ford Thunderbird. I also saw the DVD advertisement. Can't wait to get the DVD's, so that I can upgrade from my VHS's.

#8 john007

john007

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 463 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 01:02 AM

I've seen the DVD commercial a couple of times but i only saw the HAlle Berry commercial on the internet. Cant wait to see it on TV though!

I'm sure we'll be seeing many many more commercial coming soon from other companies!!

john007