1 reply to this topic

#1 mummyboy11

mummyboy11

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:14 PM

Hi fellas!
So here's my case. Dunno if someone talked already about this on the forum (if so my apologies). I'm a big Bond fan from Portugal and (as for all the movies in general) the DVD's and blu-rays always get here sometime after the big launching dates on the US and the UK. When the DVD came out the stores here had the big poster's saying BUY IT ON DVD AND BLU-RAY...but...when I asked the employees they said the blu-ray launch was post-poned internationally. This was few months ago.

Now it's finally on sale, eventhough it was on Amazon even when they said it was postponed. My question (if anyone knows the answer) is...I heard about Marc Foster beeing having second thoughts about adding in the blu-ray Extras a Deleted Scene of an alternative QOS ending with Bond and Mr.White which "I heard" would almost make them filming another 007 movie carrying the plot of the Quantum organisation (making it almost a trilogy if you get my point).

Well...the blu-ray's are all out...MArc Foster is doing whatever he's doing and I would kill to see that deleted scene!!! Besisdes I've ended the videogame and there's the last video credit with Bond stalking the Brittish government guy implicated on the events that took place in the opera house scene.

Anyone has seen this scene? Is it anywhere to be found or bought...or are they going to hold it untill the new Bond movie get's out and they can put in this little spicy extra to make us even more jumpy to get another collector's set ultra-special-hiper-mega edition LOLOL.

Thanks for the time.
Ricardo (PS: sorry for the long topic and sorry but my English is a bit rusty...)

#2 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:18 PM

I think we'll have to wait for the 3-disc edition next year, old chap. B)