xxx

#3 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:01 PM

I think Treyarch should just work on bond games !!

As I see they will definitely work on COD game for 2010 . And new bond game tie to Bond23 maybe on 2010 or 2011 depends when the movie will release ..

They shouldn't do spider man games any more , maybe Radical Entertainment will do .

And They don't need to do new concept games they should leave this task to another develpers ..

#4 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

As I see they will definitely work on COD game for 2010 . And new bond game tie to Bond23 maybe on 2010 or 2011 depends when the movie will release ..

They shouldn't do spider man games any more , maybe Radical Entertainment will do .

And They don't need to do new concept games they should leave this task to another develpers ..

There's no way a developer can just make Bond games and hope to stay open.

#5 Marketto007

Marketto007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2487 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

But let's be honest. "QoS" for the PS3 is awfull. Ok, it's a playable game, but that's all. Why they don't just go ahead with some new Third-Person game like EoN?!

I think Activision should create a Bond game like "Uncharted" for the PS3. Or if they want to go in the Race line, do some "DiRT" or "Grid" based games.

xxx

#6 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:46 PM

But let's be honest. "QoS" for the PS3 is awfull. Ok, it's a playable game, but that's all. Why they don't just go ahead with some new Third-Person game like EoN?!

I think Activision should create a Bond game like "Uncharted" for the PS3. Or if they want to go in the Race line, do some "DiRT" or "Grid" based games.

xxx

I agree .
although I think the gameplay of QOS was the best thing on the game .. but the AI and the shortness and many things suck .

A thrid person game will work better than FPS , yes this is true but we will wait and see ..

and how about 4 games at once ?? no way !!

at least they should do just COD and bond ..

#7 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:24 PM

They have multiple development teams dude. I really don't think you understand how the business works.

#8 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

I thought Quantum of Solace was a pretty fun game. I wouldn't say that it was horrible but I really hope to see a lot more effort going into the next two games. I'm looking forward to seeing what Activision can come up with.

#9 bond_azoozbond

bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:10 PM

They have multiple development teams dude. I really don't think you understand how the business works.

I see how bussiness works when they release 3 games and two of them sucks ..

#10 The Shark

The Shark

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4650 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:05 AM

The developers who did the 3rd person PS2 version should do the next game instead. Much more fun and Bond-like rather than some generic 1st person shooter.

#11 Quantumofsolace007

Quantumofsolace007

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3488 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

The developers who did the 3rd person PS2 version should do the next game instead. Much more fun and Bond-like rather than some generic 1st person shooter.

the only thing I would Change Is keep it a combo. I like being in first person mode and swtiching to third.

I'd also Like to add more bond elements (card Games Stealth Having to firgure things out vehcicle play) in the mix.