4 replies to this topic

#1 O.H.M.S.S.

O.H.M.S.S.

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

Recently, having all Bond games since AUF, I bought TND, TWINE and 007R because I wanted all Bond games I am able to play on my PS2, the problem is I only have PS2 memory cards and I can't save these games on them.

So is there anyway of unlocking all missions so I don't have to play it from the beginning everytime. Or even a cheat code for maximum health could help me very much. Thanks.

#2 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:48 PM

I'll get on looking into cheat codes for you. Meanwhile, I suggest going to your local video game place and seeing if they don't have a used PS1 memory card or two. If they don't, there's also online to try. Ran into the same problem when I picked up the MGS collection to replace the MGS games I had lost. Don't know why they don't let you save PS1 games to the PS2 cards even though the PS2 can play its predecessor, but oh well. Now what was I going to do? Oh right, cheat codes. Shouldn't take more than fifteen, twenty minutes.

#3 O.H.M.S.S.

O.H.M.S.S.

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:57 PM

That's very nice, thank you.

#4 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

No idea if any of these work, since of the above I only have TWINE, and it's the N64 copy, but here are some cheats you may find useful.

Tomorrow Never Dies
Remove fire
Pause game and press Select (x2), Circle (x2), Select (x2), R1 (x2).

Maximum health
Pause game and press Select (x2), Circle (x2), Up (x2), Select. (Correct entry will resume game.)
Alternately, pause game and press Select (x2), Circle (x2), Up (x2), Down.

Win mission
Pause game and press Select (x2), Circle (x2), Select, Circle. (Correct entry will resume game.)
Alternately, pause game and press Select (x2), Circle (x2), Select, Circle (x2).

Unlimited ammunition
Pause game and press Select (x2), Circle (x2), Circle, Triangle.

Level Select
At the main menu, press Select, Select, Circle, Circle, L1, L1, Circle, L1, L1. A tone confirms correct entry.

The World Is Not Enough
No level select skip it seems. All other special things like invincibility require clearing levels on 007 difficulty. Sorry, but it looks like TWINE is a bit of a dead end. I'll try looking some more into it later.

007 Racing
Unlock All Missions
Successfully complete the 'Highway Hazard' Mission without hitting any traffic cars. Injuring civilians will not be tolerated. 00 Agent difficulty.

Basically this one has TWINE syndrome. Bit of a dead end as well. Sorry.

#5 O.H.M.S.S.

O.H.M.S.S.

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:44 AM

Well thanks, I've finished TND and 007R, I only need to finish TWINE now.
Thank you for your help.