bond_azoozbond

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

Now on the CBn main page...

Posted Image
Late June/early July release for downloadable content for Activision's James Bond title

After a rather lengthy wait, gamers who are enjoying some 007 action on Xbox Live and PSN will be pleased to learn that the Camille Map Pack DLC is en route and should be available at the end of this month.

Quantum of Solace is a pretty solid game and whilst fairly old can be picked up pretty cheap if you look around. There's no mention of price for the map pack, but if you're a newcomer into the fold, the combined price of getting the game and buying the DLC is going to be pretty low.

Hello again Everyone!

Finally the news you have all been waiting for, I am here to announce the release date for Quantum of Solace DLC, “The Camille Map Pack” for the Xbox360 and Playstation 3. All the hard work that Activision, Treyarch, and Nerve Software have put into this DLC will finally be released on both the Xbox Live and PlayStation Network on:
Xbox (North America): 6/30
Xbox (Europe): 6/30
PS3 (North America): 7/2
PS3 (Europe): 7/16
We are all very excited to finally see this get released, and to see what everyone thinks about the maps (Canals, Bags, Dam, and Cisterns). We hope you enjoy them, and look forward to seeing everyone in-game.

Thanks!
-Joel
Nerve Software | Community Manager

http://www.msxbox-wo...this-month.html

#2 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:26 AM

Well there's some good news. All those old maps were beginning to get trite. I was wondering when this would happen. Five more days...

#3 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 8038 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

LOL, is anyone actually still playing this?

#4 DamnCoffee

DamnCoffee

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 24459 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:31 AM

When I went on multiplayer on the PS3 a few months ago, I couldn't get into one game. I felt that I was the only person playing it. B)

#5 Tybre

Tybre

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3057 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:57 AM

I play it every now and again. Multiplayer on MGS4 has been having a lot of issues lately, both just my account and on the whole, and I was getting sick of it. Considering the only other PS3 game I own with online capability is Little Big Planet, yeah...

#6 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:57 AM

Wippity.
Dippity.
Do.

I've lost pretty much all interest in the game. I tried to like it but it's just terrible.

#7 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:18 PM

Now on the CBn main page...

Posted Image
Late June/early July release for downloadable content for Activision's James Bond title

#8 Marketto007

Marketto007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2487 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

Well, after a long period just trying to join matches and never succeed, today I was manage to play TEAM CONFLICT in the new maps.

PS: PS3 VERSION here.

xxx

#9 YouKnowTheName

YouKnowTheName

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew
  • Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

Seriously, people still play this game? I couldn't get on to anything the last two of three times I tried, and I sold the game and forgot about it forever about three months ago. I don't see the point in releasing new maps now. Especially since they just look like dull generic FPS maps with no twists of surprises at all.