13 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

Okay, folks, here's Blofeld's CapCon XI!

Posted Image

Cutoff time's two Saturdays hence; 'til then... begin! B)

#2 danielcraigisjamesbond007

danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

Posted Image
I TOLD you! Putting those atomic bombs underwater was a bad idea! But would you listen to me? NOOOOO!

#3 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:13 PM

Posted Image

Today's FRWL Water Polo League Results:
Blofelds Cat - 12 Siamese Fighting Fish - 0

#4 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:20 PM

Posted Image

In an effort to make Dr. No's lair more clean, Blofeld send his cat to act as an algae eater.

#5 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:52 AM

Posted Image

"You know, this sort of behaviour could qualify as sexual harassment." B)

#6 Jose

Jose

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

Posted Image

Leave me to die in Stromberg's underwater base, huh? I think not!

#7 SPECTRE ASSASSIN

SPECTRE ASSASSIN

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4247 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image

Not quite Bond's idea of a wet pussy

#8 Blofeld's Cat

Blofeld's Cat

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17542 posts
  • Location:A secret hollowed out volcano in Sydney (33.79294 South, 150.93805 East)

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:52 AM

Posted Image

I'll say it one more time...I prefer my martinis DRY!

#9 Jim

Jim

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14266 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

Posted Image

CAT: ... kick your B)ing :tdown:! I want you off the :tdown:ing set, you prick!

MINION: I'm sorry.

CAT: No, don't just be sorry! Think for one :)ing second! What the :) are you doing? Are you professional or not?

MINION: Yes, I am.

BALE: Do I :Sing prowl around and rip down - no, shut the :S up, Blofeld! Do I scamper - no! Nnno! Don't shut me up!

BLOFELD: I'm not shutting you up.

CAT: Am I gonna scuttle around and rip your :|ing boilersuit and hardhat and weird computer terminal down? In the middle of a scene? Then why the :S are you walkin' right through? 'Oh, dah-dah, dah-dah,' like this in the background. What the :| is it with you? What don't you :|ing understand? You got any :Ding idea about, hey, it's :Ding distracting having somebody walkin' up behind Blofeld in the middle of the :(ing scene? Gimme a :(ing answer! What don't you get about it?

MINION: I was looking at the pirhanas.

CAT: Ohhhhh, goooood for you! And how were they? I hope they were :)ing good, because they're useless now, aren't they?

MINION: OK.

CAT: :)'s sake, man, you're amateur. McGuy, you have :)ing somethin' to say to this :)?

DIRECTOR GUY 'McGUY' HAMILTON: I didn't see it happen.

CAT: Well, somebody should be B)ing watchin' him and keepin' an eye on him.

McGUY: Fair enough.

CAT: It's the second time that he doesn't give a B) about what is goin' on in front of the camera. All right? I'm tryin' to :Sing do a scene here and I'm goin': 'Why the :S is Boilersuited Minion walkin' in there? What is he doin' there?' Do you understand, my mind is not in the scene if you're doin' that.

MINION: I absolutely apologise. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

CAT: Stay off the :Sing set, man. For [censored]'s sake. Right, let's go again. No, let's not take a [censored]ing minute, let's go again! And let's not have you [censored]ing walkin' in! Can I have Tom put this flea collar on, please?

McGUY: Tom, wardrobe and scratching post, please. Can I have Tom, wardrobe, scratching post, worming tablets and vivisectionist?

CAT: You're unbelievable, man. You're un-[censored]ing-believable. Number of times you're strollin' around in the background. I've never had a deadmeat boilersuited hardhat minion behave like this. Ahhhhh, you don't [censored]ing understand what it's like workin' with cats, that's what that is.

MINION: No, that's not...

CAT: That's what that is, man, I'm tellin' you! I'm not askin', I'm tellin' you. You wouldn't have done that otherwise.

MINION: No, what it is, is looking at the pirhanas, and making sure that you were. . .

CAT: [sound of something being knocked over] I'm gonna [censored]ing scratch your [censored]ing eyeballs if you don't shut up for a second, alright?

VARIOUS VOICES: Cat, Cat, Cat, Cat, it's cool, it's cool.

CAT: I'm gonna go, you want me to [censored]ing cough up a furball? Do you want me to [censored]ing eat your [censored]ing pirhanas? Then why are you trashin' my scene?

MINION: I'm not tryin' to trash.

CAT: You are trashin' my scene! You do it one more [censored]ing time, and I ain't walkin' on this set if you're still hired. I'm [censored]ing serious. You're a nice guy! You're a nice guy! I'll lick your face! I'll purr in your lap! But that don't [censored]ing cut it when you're [censored]ing and [censored]ing around like this on set!

McGUY: I got it, I know, I get it.

CAT: Yeah, you might get it, he doesn't [censored]ing get it! You might. He! Does! Not! Get it! Mee. [censored]ing. Ow.

McGUY: I know. Good adjustments, OK? For real. Honestly. I get it. Just walk for five seconds, just for five seconds.

CAT: No, I don't need any [censored]ing walkin'! Or [censored]ing grooming. Or [censored]ing feeding tasty morsels in a rich [censored]ing jelly. He needs to stop walkin'!

McGUY: I get that!

CAT: I ain't the one walkin'! Let's get Tom and put this flea collar back on, let's go again. Seriously, man, you and me, we're [censored]ing done professionally. [censored]ing [censored]...

...and that [censored]ing bathosub's still [censored]ing leaking...

#10 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:39 PM

Posted Image

Operation "Put Toilet Lid Down" - (failed)

#11 MkB

MkB

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

*bump*

I believe this contest deserves a winner!

Mr. Blofeld, what about you Cat's caption? B)

#12 danslittlefinger

danslittlefinger

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:40 PM

*bump*

bump

#13 danielcraigisjamesbond007

danielcraigisjamesbond007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:16 AM

*bump*

bump

Bump! :tdown:

#14 Mr. Blofeld

Mr. Blofeld

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9173 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

Ooo-kay, folks... the WINNERS! ;)

9th Place:

Posted Image

"You know, this sort of behaviour could qualify as sexual harassment." ;)

8th Place:

Posted Image

Operation "Put Toilet Lid Down" - (failed)

7th Place:

Posted Image

I'll say it one more time...I prefer my martinis DRY!

6th Place:

Posted Image

Today's FRWL Water Polo League Results:
Blofelds Cat - 12 Siamese Fighting Fish - 0

5th Place:

Posted Image

Leave me to die in Stromberg's underwater base, huh? I think not!

4th Place:

Posted Image

In an effort to make Dr. No's lair more clean, Blofeld send his cat to act as an algae eater.

3rd Place:

Posted Image

Not quite Bond's idea of a wet pussy

2nd Place:

Posted Image
I TOLD you! Putting those atomic bombs underwater was a bad idea! But would you listen to me? NOOOOO!

…and the clear winner: :D

Posted Image

CAT: ... kick your B)ing :tdown:! I want you off the :tdown:ing set, you prick!

MINION: I'm sorry.

CAT: No, don't just be sorry! Think for one :)ing second! What the :) are you doing? Are you professional or not?

MINION: Yes, I am.

BALE: Do I :Sing prowl around and rip down - no, shut the :S up, Blofeld! Do I scamper - no! Nnno! Don't shut me up!

BLOFELD: I'm not shutting you up.

CAT: Am I gonna scuttle around and rip your :|ing boilersuit and hardhat and weird computer terminal down? In the middle of a scene? Then why the :S are you walkin' right through? 'Oh, dah-dah, dah-dah,' like this in the background. What the :| is it with you? What don't you :|ing understand? You got any :Ding idea about, hey, it's :Ding distracting having somebody walkin' up behind Blofeld in the middle of the :(ing scene? Gimme a :(ing answer! What don't you get about it?

MINION: I was looking at the pirhanas.

CAT: Ohhhhh, goooood for you! And how were they? I hope they were :)ing good, because they're useless now, aren't they?

MINION: OK.

CAT: :)'s sake, man, you're amateur. McGuy, you have :)ing somethin' to say to this :)?

DIRECTOR GUY 'McGUY' HAMILTON: I didn't see it happen.

CAT: Well, somebody should be B)ing watchin' him and keepin' an eye on him.

McGUY: Fair enough.

CAT: It's the second time that he doesn't give a B) about what is goin' on in front of the camera. All right? I'm tryin' to :Sing do a scene here and I'm goin': 'Why the :S is Boilersuited Minion walkin' in there? What is he doin' there?' Do you understand, my mind is not in the scene if you're doin' that.

MINION: I absolutely apologise. I'm sorry, I did not mean anything by it.

CAT: Stay off the :Sing set, man. For [censored]'s sake. Right, let's go again. No, let's not take a [censored]ing minute, let's go again! And let's not have you [censored]ing walkin' in! Can I have Tom put this flea collar on, please?

McGUY: Tom, wardrobe and scratching post, please. Can I have Tom, wardrobe, scratching post, worming tablets and vivisectionist?

CAT: You're unbelievable, man. You're un-[censored]ing-believable. Number of times you're strollin' around in the background. I've never had a deadmeat boilersuited hardhat minion behave like this. Ahhhhh, you don't [censored]ing understand what it's like workin' with cats, that's what that is.

MINION: No, that's not...

CAT: That's what that is, man, I'm tellin' you! I'm not askin', I'm tellin' you. You wouldn't have done that otherwise.

MINION: No, what it is, is looking at the pirhanas, and making sure that you were. . .

CAT: [sound of something being knocked over] I'm gonna [censored]ing scratch your [censored]ing eyeballs if you don't shut up for a second, alright?

VARIOUS VOICES: Cat, Cat, Cat, Cat, it's cool, it's cool.

CAT: I'm gonna go, you want me to [censored]ing cough up a furball? Do you want me to [censored]ing eat your [censored]ing pirhanas? Then why are you trashin' my scene?

MINION: I'm not tryin' to trash.

CAT: You are trashin' my scene! You do it one more [censored]ing time, and I ain't walkin' on this set if you're still hired. I'm [censored]ing serious. You're a nice guy! You're a nice guy! I'll lick your face! I'll purr in your lap! But that don't [censored]ing cut it when you're [censored]ing and [censored]ing around like this on set!

McGUY: I got it, I know, I get it.

CAT: Yeah, you might get it, he doesn't [censored]ing get it! You might. He! Does! Not! Get it! Mee. [censored]ing. Ow.

McGUY: I know. Good adjustments, OK? For real. Honestly. I get it. Just walk for five seconds, just for five seconds.

CAT: No, I don't need any [censored]ing walkin'! Or [censored]ing grooming. Or [censored]ing feeding tasty morsels in a rich [censored]ing jelly. He needs to stop walkin'!

McGUY: I get that!

CAT: I ain't the one walkin'! Let's get Tom and put this flea collar back on, let's go again. Seriously, man, you and me, we're [censored]ing done professionally. [censored]ing [censored]...

...and that [censored]ing bathosub's still [censored]ing leaking...

Jim, you're up! B)