The La Rumorosa Flame Hand just a prank

3 replies to this topic

#1 db5

db5

Midshipman

• Crew
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

In the documentary, Inside License to kill, the crew talks about a haunted road in mexico where things unexplainably goes wrong for them with lots of accidents.

The most frightening thing during the documentary is a photo taken by a stillsphotographer on the set.

The photo shows a huge hand emerging from the flames of an explosion which are unexplainble since it doesnt show on any of the frames of the films, see link below.

However today I watched an old move from 1977, called "The Car", It ends with a big explosion when the "evil" car blows up, and guess what.... I large hand reaches out from the flames just like in the photo from the set of "license to kill".

I think the photographer have played a prank on the lads to scare them... =)

I guess this is old news and already been brought up but I havent read anything about it.

Attached is a frame from the film "The Car" and below a link which shows the photo of the hand from the set of License to Kill.

http://www.mercuryra...aming-hand2.jpg

Attached Files

#2 Jaws0178

Jaws0178

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1612 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:24 PM

I'd never heard of it either. Thats kind of cool.

#3 Jeff007

Jeff007

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

I doubt the photographer manipulated the photo. Still the documentary made the whole location seem quite spooky. Especially weird how a rocket flew for a few miles and struck a man in the elbow on a telephone pole.

#4 Matt_13

Matt_13

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5969 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:34 PM

That was the most enjoyable documentary and the hand always creeped me out. I don't think they would fake it.