• PipPipPipPip
  • 4755 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:38 PM

Captain Tightpants presents
DANIEL CRAIG

as Ian Fleming's
JAMES BOND 007 in

DO SVIDANIA

Okay, I'm notorious. I start writing a fan fiction and I never finish it. I just lose the thread of it. It happened with A Better Class of Enemy, with A Kind Word Alone, Liberi Fatali, Pitiless as the Sun, Forces of Nature and pretty much every other fan fiction I've written.

But this time, I think I've found the perfect format. Because I could stop at just about any time - I usually lose the plot at about chapter eight or nine - and the story would be finished. Yes, it's going to be an unusual format. Yes, it's going to be a little bit different. But I think it's going to work. I think this could be my best ever, and I like to think of myself as a damned good writer to begin with (if only I could keep my interest). I've run this past my regular creative sparring partner, Dave and he seemed to like it (but if you're reading this, things have changed ... as soon as I sent you that last outline, I knew the final product would be nothing like it).

In terms of timeline, I like to think of this as being Daniel Craig's final outing as James Bond ...

#2 Qwerty

Qwerty

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85605 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:04 AM

New addition up now.

#3 Greene Planet

Greene Planet

Sub-Lieutenant

• Crew