#1 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/ns4256

The Living Daylights with the gunbarrel at the end. You'll also find the "solace cut" of Thunderball, GoldenEye and Moonraker there.

#2 Harmsway

Harmsway

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13293 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:41 AM

I like THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS one (and I find it interesting that you're doing this for a lot of the flicks... I daresay the gunbarrel would work pretty well as a close, if that had been the tradition).

I'm not so hot on what you did with THUNDERBALL and MOONRAKER, though. Both of them feel like they fade out on the footage way too soon... there's not enough time before you cut to the gunbarrel. Maybe you didn't have the space to work with, really (since the credits would start to appear).

And I'm not at all partial to the music you used for THUNDERBALL. It's way too melancholy for what is a really fun, cinematic Bond moment, requiring lots of fanfare.

#3 Nicolas Suszczyk

Nicolas Suszczyk

Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3735 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:04 PM

And I'm not at all partial to the music you used for THUNDERBALL. It's way too melancholy for what is a really fun, cinematic Bond moment, requiring lots of fanfare.

That's why I couldn't spare the sound fx of the JB theme, and I'm using the latter for the end credits.

#4 JimmyBond

JimmyBond

Commander

• Executive Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10559 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 08:16 AM

I wasnt too hot on the Moonraker one. Not because it was poorly done or anything, but just because it cuts out the beautiful disco remix of the Moonraker theme sung over the images of outer space. One of my favorite bits of the film (no, I'm not making a joke that the end is the best part of MR :().