Newest James Bond game available for purchase online

#2 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:12 AM

I'm a huge fan of Valve and a strong advocate for Steam, but the only thing wrong here is the $49.99 price tag. I mean lets be honest, this game retails in-stores for $29.99 at the moment and that's not just some special sale or whatever.

#3 Mr Teddy Bear

Mr Teddy Bear

Lt. Commander

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 1154 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

I'm a huge fan of Valve and a strong advocate for Steam, but the only thing wrong here is the $49.99 price tag. I mean lets be honest, this game retails in-stores for $29.99 at the moment and that's not just some special sale or whatever.

This is especially true when you consider Steam just had outrageous holiday sales, where you could get true gems for bargain prices like Bioshock for 4.99, many of Valve's games for around the 10 dollar mark and compilations like the ID pack where you get around a dozen games for $35. In comparison 49 for QoS, which I understand is an underwhelming experience, is just laughable. I'll consider it when it gets closer to the $20 mark. There are just too many quality products available, regardless of how much of a Bond fan I am.

Edited by Mr Teddy Bear, 08 January 2009 - 11:20 AM.

#4 K1Bond007

K1Bond007

Commander RNVR

• Commanding Officers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4932 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:13 PM

That's exactly my stance. I played the demo, but reviews pushed me away from buying it. I have too many games on my plate at the moment so QoS will have to wait.